News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Daytona dreams thrashed........

Started by hemi68charger, August 25, 2008, 05:09:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemi68charger

Quote from: PocketThunder on August 26, 2008, 04:23:56 PM
Just buy the Daytona on a swing loan and get it now!  Thats what people do in the housing market all the time...  :icon_smile_big:   :icon_smile_big:

Hahahaha.
Yeah.... I think my credit score would LOVE that...  ;D

Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Just 6T9 CHGR

That '68 was for sale at Carlisle this year for 118k....really stunning ride with a rare color.

Looks like Best of Show Automotive was the buyer?   Soon to be back on eBay with some cool pics in there studio
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

WINGMAN

Sorry Troy   I think Moparstuart is right finnish the 68, but i think you are better off selling the 68 Hemi Charger and the V code separately, Its hard to find a buyer that likes two different cars. You will get that Daytona someday i am 100% sure, and i hope you keep your 500. Just my  :Twocents:  And who said you cant drive a Daytona like a regular charger  I do all the time :icon_smile_big:   Jay.
69 Daytona XX29L9B409032 , 02 Ram Cummins,

hemi68charger

Quote from: Just 6T9 CHGR on August 26, 2008, 06:35:46 PM
That '68 was for sale at Carlisle this year for 118k....really stunning ride with a rare color.

Looks like Best of Show Automotive was the buyer?   Soon to be back on eBay with some cool pics in there studio

They were the ones who were "going" to buy mine and yes, he bought that one.......  It might be 1 of three known, but mine is 1 of 2 known...  :nana:
Troy
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)

hotrod98

Quote from: hemi68charger on August 26, 2008, 02:55:16 PM
Quote from: hotrod98 on August 26, 2008, 02:33:18 PM
Sorry to hear about this. Just keep trying. It'll happen some day.

Troy, will you have a car at the Autorama in November?

Well,, I thought it was going to be a Daytona..  :brickwall:   But, I'll probably have Dana in there again if we need the 6th person to fill all club slots... I'm sure Houston is getting sick of seeing Dana at AutoRama....  But, I have fun............ You going to be there?

We need to get down there to see the in-laws and I was thinking that combining Thanksgiving and a big car show would be a good plan...at least for me.  ;D

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

hemi68charger

Quote from: hotrod98 on August 26, 2008, 11:08:31 PM
Quote from: hemi68charger on August 26, 2008, 02:55:16 PM
Quote from: hotrod98 on August 26, 2008, 02:33:18 PM
Sorry to hear about this. Just keep trying. It'll happen some day.

Troy, will you have a car at the Autorama in November?

Well,, I thought it was going to be a Daytona..  :brickwall:   But, I'll probably have Dana in there again if we need the 6th person to fill all club slots... I'm sure Houston is getting sick of seeing Dana at AutoRama....  But, I have fun............ You going to be there?

We need to get down there to see the in-laws and I was thinking that combining Thanksgiving and a big car show would be a good plan...at least for me.  ;D

Give me a call and maybe we can hook up over here at my house.......
Troy

fc7_plumcrazy

Hi Troy,

now the EE1 Hemi Charger is back on the market but by the same seller?
So your potantial buyer didn't took it.
I wonder why? Maybe he is unserious or the car wasn't as described. But then he should have come back to you

Carsten

pettybird

it was not as described.  that's all I know.