News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I can't believe no one mentioned the 500 in Car Craft

Started by Ghoste, October 08, 2008, 05:56:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghoste

69_500

I don't think you missed the thread. I haven't seen an issue of Car Craft in about a year. Maybe I need to stop by a news stand tomorrow and check it out.

UFO

An S.E car no less.
With a hemi transplant.
Some of the pics make the car look blue yet others it looks purple.

Ghoste

hergfest

Says B7 in the article.  Very simillar to my car being a blue SE.

69_500

All right which issue is it in? I found the November, and December issues on different racks this week and neither one of them had a 500 in it. Or if they did I missed it. I'm assuming its the january issue and it just hasn't been stocked around here yet.

UFO

November issue.Has a disassembled challenger as the main pic with the 500 in the upper right corner.

69_500

Darn it, guess I'll head back to the news stands again tomorrow.

Ghoste

69_500

Must be. Either that or it wasn't the November issue I was looking at.

Did get a bit distracted with all of the other magazines there too, I mean you have to read all of the car magazines when you go to a news stand don't you?

FlatbackFanatic

Ya its Blue, I took a picture of it when I was at the Car Craft Nats. Its on another thread ( Car Craft Summer Nationals ) It is a very nice car :2thumbs:
Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

Ghoste

Quote from: 69_500 on October 15, 2008, 06:45:28 PM
Did get a bit distracted with all of the other magazines there too, I mean you have to read all of the car magazines when you go to a news stand don't you?

Words my kids HATE to hear when pulling up to the store... "Daddy just has to stop here and check the magazines, I'll only be a minute."   :yesnod: