News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Best of Show's Aero Dodges together

Started by pettybird, October 03, 2008, 02:14:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghoste

They sure are clean, you have good detailers.

pettybird

so Donna's Daytona is all that and a box of donuts.  it's the car I want more than any other we've had in, past or present.

original drivetrain, original sheetmetal and it drives PERFECTLY.  starts immediately, brakes are perfect, steering is one-finger smooth and the car takes bumps like they're not there.  I had it out for a VERY short ride last night and I just wanted to take it home.  the B5 'bird we have drives just as well but it's had quarters and it doesn't have its original motor. 

We'll have it posted for sale next Thursday, and it gets photographed this weekend/Monday.  I'll post pics when we have them. 

Aero426

Here's an engine shot of Donna's car from 1980.

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

pettybird

keep munchin'--we picked up another one, too...

donna's car is probably in its "final resting place" for the winter between a '42 Plymouth business coupe and a shitty hot rod.  at least I was the one who put it there--the boss had me do it personally  ;)

hemi68charger

Quote from: pettybird on October 14, 2008, 10:47:59 PM
keep munchin'--we picked up another one, too...

donna's car is probably in its "final resting place" for the winter between a '42 Plymouth business coupe and a shitty hot rod.  at least I was the one who put it there--the boss had me do it personally  ;)

Unfortunately, I know exactly which one it is............... It's the one I've been trailing for 2+ years............  Drum roll everyone who's been watching my saga........... I'll let Doug announce it..  :popcrn:
Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

moparstuart

:popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn:   dougy break us troy's bad news , and pictures !!!! 

troy do we need to put the hit out on dougs boss  , JUST JOKING    sorry for your bad luck troy , keep at it you will get one

autodynamics

Quote from: Just 6T9 CHGR on October 03, 2008, 07:29:19 PM
Quote from: pettybird on October 03, 2008, 05:46:22 PM
in order...

Brooklyn Ohio--it's a surprisingly common name.  yes, you're kidding, but about half the states have a Brooklyn. 

Yeah but there's only one REAL Brooklyn and its in NY ;)

the armpit of new york

pettybird

pics to come--it's at our shop.

it's an R6/black bucket 440 4 speed console car--i'm very excited to have four wings here! 

hemi68charger

Quote from: moparstuart on October 15, 2008, 08:48:38 AM
:popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn:   dougy break us troy's bad news , and pictures !!!! 

troy do we need to put the hit out on dougs boss  , JUST JOKING    sorry for your bad luck troy , keep at it you will get one

Well, that was just one of two possible Daytonas........... But it doesn't mean a thing if I can't sell the '68..
No hard feelings towards Doug's boss.. He was able to jump and I wasn't........ Simple..........
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

moparstuart

Quote from: hemi68charger on October 15, 2008, 10:07:16 AM
Quote from: moparstuart on October 15, 2008, 08:48:38 AM

Well, that was just one of two possible Daytonas........... But it doesn't mean a thing if I can't sell the '68..
No hard feelings towards Doug's boss.. He was able to jump and I wasn't........ Simple..........
wow 4 gear car too , bummer

69_500

Sorry to hear about that Troy.

It is good news for Doug's boss though to have 4 wing cars there, and even better news that 3 of the 4 are Daytona's. Usually its the other way around when someone has multiple wing cars.