News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Something Different

Started by A383Wing, December 31, 2008, 08:42:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A383Wing

I found this on another site I belong too

Quote from: Roadcuda;15225I saw this at Musclepalooza, Lebanon Valley Speedway N.Y.
It was built with a '68 Coronet.

BigBlockSam

hotrod and moparstuart where looking for that first pic of the rear window . that car was on ebay a while back
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

hotrod98

That's the car with the barracuda back glass.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

WingCharger

That is cool and unique looking! :yesnod: I like it. :icon_smile_wink:

moparstuart

Quote from: BigBlockSam on December 31, 2008, 08:58:05 PM
hotrod and moparstuart where looking for that first pic of the rear window . that car was on ebay a while back
:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:  yes thats the car i was looking for a frontal picture of ,  thanks
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

moparstuart

Quote from: hotrod98 on December 31, 2008, 10:01:38 PM
That's the car with the barracuda back glass.
is that still your plan , for the vynal topless clone ?

Ghoste

The wing looks very out of place to me on that car but I can't put my finger on it.  And not because it's a Coronet either, it just looks odd to me.

moparstuart

Quote from: Ghoste on January 01, 2009, 12:44:47 AM
The wing looks very out of place to me on that car but I can't put my finger on it.  And not because it's a Coronet either, it just looks odd to me.
I think it's too far forward , so the trunk lid will open .   :shruggy:

Ghoste

That must be it.  I was looking at the uprights thinking they were too wide or something but you're right, they've moved them ahead on the panel.