News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Stinger fiberglass is selling there test vehicle

Started by BigBlockSam, October 07, 2008, 09:09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hotrod98

Quote from: JOEDIRT on October 09, 2008, 06:30:15 PM
Quote from: daytonalo on October 07, 2008, 09:25:19 PM
As you can see in one of the Photos , the Stinger nose fits like crap , just look at the outer fender radius and compare it to the Stinger nose . NOT EVEN CLOSE !  I had to cut the nose and push it out to the countour of fender .
  Guess what the know it all doesn't realize is the nose is only hung on with two small clamps for picture purposes, My stinger nose fit like a glove, lots of miserable people out there who are uninformed authorities.

According to the e-bay ad...the hard part is done. Didn't realize hanging a daytona nose from two small clamps would be all that difficult.  :coolgleamA:

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

daytonalo

For the record when I took delivery of my Stinger nose I noticed there were no way to mount Z-braces to nose , called Artie and he said to hold nose in place and use 2 part epoxy to attach Z brace in place , it was at that Moment I realized I bought the wrong nose .

Larry

daytonalo

HARD PART IS DONE ??? THE REAL WORK DID NOT EVEN START YET

hotrod98

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

BigBlockSam

QuoteMy stinger nose fit like a glove,   

the contours on my nose weren't bad but fit like a glove it didn't . it needed tons of tweaking and  re shaping to get it decent . forget about the headlight doors . they had shrunk and warped over the last couple of yrs. needed cutting and re shaping .i had that nose on and off  5 times till i was satisfied  . if i was to do it again . i would start with a much better nose . it would have just made things  a lot easier at the end.  :faint:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

daytonalo

pettybird

Quote from: JOEDIRT on October 09, 2008, 06:30:15 PM
Guess what the know it all doesn't realize is the nose is only hung on with two small clamps for picture purposes, My stinger nose fit like a glove, lots of miserable people out there who are uninformed authorities.

thanks, stinger rep. 

we'd love to see build pics of your car--

BigBlockSam

QuoteThank god you won't be visiting me again !!! 

i'll be back to see you and i'm gonna bring my big stick  :nana:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

moparstuart

Quote from: BigBlockSam on October 10, 2008, 10:39:54 AM
QuoteThank god you won't be visiting me again !!! 

i'll be back to see you and i'm gonna bring my big stick  :nana:
   wow so thats how it goes and plays out in jersey    :pity: :pity: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

this is my boom stick      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHXdcUXe-_s
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

daytonalo

pettybird

joedirt, not you. 

the short bus will be by momentarily.

daytonalo

nakita7

So, anyone care to give a price as to what this car is worth?  :yesnod:

BigBlockSam

I'd say $7000 , it's missing a lot of parts . i bet there are no trunk hinges installed. that is another pain in the ass . there are no z brackets or latch tray notice he didn't show any close pics of the rear plug . from here it looks high . it looks like everything is just test fitted , not installed permanently.  it's hard to tell the worth from here . i would have to see it close up . tons of work left to do.   :Twocents: Rene