News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

When is the last time you saw a 66-74 Charger "in the wild?"

Started by bull, April 12, 2006, 01:53:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris 69

:drive:

Here's a video of them running against each other:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03l_qUfEFQo

tcs69rt

Is this Redding California? I have a retired usaf bud that was helping Victory auto resto / paint shop move into a larger building. I was hoping to visit it sometime.  :2thumbs:
"Life ain't easy when you rode the short bus."

keepat

Driving south on 95 to the airport just north of Fort Lauderdale today I saw a 69 charger in my rearview.
Pat

Chris 69

Quote from: tcs69rt on April 28, 2016, 12:24:58 PM
Is this Redding California? I have a retired usaf bud that was helping Victory auto resto / paint shop move into a larger building. I was hoping to visit it sometime.  :2thumbs:

Yes! This is in Redding, California. These photos were taken during the Kool April Nites weekend.

VegasCharger

Quote from: keepat on May 19, 2016, 03:01:21 PM
Driving south on 95 to the airport just north of Fort Lauderdale today I saw a 69 charger in my rearview.
Pat

Great photos considering that you were in motion.  :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

Must you do everything great.  :smilielol:

But it did help that there was an overcast to reduce sun glare.

1969 R/T SE

Quote from: keepat on May 19, 2016, 03:01:21 PM
Pat

Wow that shipper was fast in getting to Florida

1969 R/T SE

twenty mike mike

Southern California icons, on the way to Spring Fling at Woodley Park.

Chris 69

Saw this 1973? Charger in Redding, California on 5/26/16.

Chris 69

Chris 69

My brother saw this '69 in Livermore, California today.

Chris 69

VegasCharger

Quote from: Chris 69 on May 28, 2016, 12:36:58 PM
Saw this 1973? Charger in Redding, California on 5/26/16.

Definitely 73 or 74. Good spy work.  :2thumbs:

TruckDriver

Today at the DMC body shop/resto place by the asphalt plant. This building is the old shop where they used to make the DMC custom vans back in the '70's & 80's in Butler, Wi. Now they restore old cars and build hot rods. Lot of cool photos of old and current projects there on the link  :yesnod:

http://www.dmcvehicles.com/

This Charger is Gilbert Brown's Charger (yes, the former Green Bay Packer player)

http://www.dmcvehicles.com/car-gallery/current-projects/120-gilbert-s-69-charger
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

timmycharger

Saw this nice 1st Gen Charger in Manchester, NH yesterday.  :2thumbs:

hemigeno

Been seeing this GenIII Charger on my way to/from work the past couple of months.

TPR

My Wife spotted this '68 this morning. Caught it on her dashcam.
Western Sydney, heading south.
TPR

1968 Dodge Charger R/T 440 - UU1 Light Blue Metallic
www.tr440.com

VegasCharger

It's good thing I was dicking around cleaning my windows after the gas pump click off when I was filling up last night or else I would've missed this 73 Rallye Charger 440 auto. Original red paint, black stripes, rust free, numbers matching 440 from Cali. The guy was cool and we started a conversation. I told him about DC.com and hopefully he will join us. He is considering selling it to get a 1970-71 Challenger.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

ACUDANUT

Nice Charger.  I am a convert to 71-72 Chargers myself.  68-70 Chargers are big money.
71-72's are the next big craze.  :Twocents:

Troy

I posted this on Facebook but forgot to put it here...

I was on the way back to work from lunch and this guy passed on the cross street going in my direction. Had Hemi badges. Yes, I was driving a Ford.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Chris 69

Saw this 1966 Charger for sale in Sebastopol, California on 6/18.

318ci/auto car.

Chris 69

Chris 69

Chris 69

Homerr

Quote from: Troy on June 19, 2016, 01:22:00 PM
I posted this on Facebook but forgot to put it here...

I was on the way back to work from lunch and this guy passed on the cross street going in my direction. Had Hemi badges. Yes, I was driving a Ford.

Troy

I really like the tall narrow tire and ride height.  Just looks classic to me.