News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

When is the last time you saw a 66-74 Charger "in the wild?"

Started by bull, April 12, 2006, 01:53:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

wow! check out all the third gens comming outta' the woodwork..  :shruggy:  :lol: that green one sure has unusual wheels, chromed Wagons?..  :shruggy: great cars! love that red one!  :drool5:

Purple68

Saw a nice orange 69 cruisin 8th St in Saskatoon Sk today. Unfortunately no pics.

bull

My brother traveled to Pendleton, Oregon on business where he found that one of his customers had driven this to work today. It's got a 440 stroked to 505.

FLG

3rdgencharger

Took a trip to Missouri a couple weeks ago. Saw a beautiful Green 69 Charger pulled over to the side of the road with Mr Smokey doing his unpleasant work...Bummer for the driver, but quite a sharp car....did not get a pic.

bull

Quote from: 3rdgencharger on June 09, 2010, 07:16:01 AM
Took a trip to Missouri a couple weeks ago. Saw a beautiful Green 69 Charger pulled over to the side of the road with Mr Smokey doing his unpleasant work...Bummer for the driver, but quite a sharp car....did not get a pic.

The cop probably just wanted to get a good look at the Charger.

Laxy

Saw this very nice 68 literally around the corner from my house in Melbourne a few weeks ago, never seen it at any shows though - regularly see aussie Chargers around but very rare to catch a yanky Charger on the street!

Ah what the hell, here are a few Aussie ones I have seen over the past few months too:

71 Valiant VH Hardtop 265 Hemi 4-speed, 71 VH Valiant Charger R/T Replica 360 4-speed, 68 Dodge Charger 440/727.

grdprx

Awsome pics Laxy!  Thanks for sharing,  love that 68    :2thumbs:

squeakfinder

Why are all those car's pointed the wrong direction on the side of the street?

Just kidding. Those are cool picture's Laxy.
Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

Finn

Very cool! How much do Aussie chargers go for in driver shape?
1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

grdprx

Saw this 3rd gen while out for dinner last night, then saw it on the road afterwards!   :2thumbs:

Wicked72

I saw a blue 68 with a blower sticking out of the hood! made my day! :drool5:
M-Massively O-Over P-Powered A-And R-Respected

The70RT

This Charger was at an auction last weekend. It went for 2,400 and the Falcon 3,500 Niether ran and have sat for years. The Charger had a 1976 plate on it. It had minimal rust and the interior was decent.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

MoparManJim

I know where one '69 Charger is setting at in a fence in area between two RV's. It has I think a gray color (or white) front nose from what I can see of it from the road. The trap that is one it is not covering the front end up. Not sure if it's for sale either. But where the car is at is setting in grass. 

69bronzeT5

I saw this '68 in downtown Vancouver yesterday. It looked and sounded soooo awesome :coolgleamA:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

HANDM

Quote from: grdprx on May 22, 2010, 08:51:26 PM
So, this is unbelievable...  I've found a 4th Charger this week!   :coolgleamA:  :icon_smile_big:

Took a trip up north past Seattle, found this up where we were at..  Had to pull over and snap a pic!

Had you gone any farther on 236th you woulda found my house and my two Chargers in the wild!

MoparManJim

Quote from: HANDM on June 25, 2010, 11:19:57 PM
So, this is unbelievable...  I've found a 4th Charger this week!   :coolgleamA:  :icon_smile_big:

Took a trip up north past Seattle, found this up where we were at..  Had to pull over and snap a pic!

Had you gone any farther on 236th you woulda found my house and my two Chargers in the wild!

That would have went from 4 chargers he found to 6 if he had gone up just alittle more  :smilielol:

grdprx

I just might have to check that out...   :2thumbs:    Starting to have withdrawl, from my sightings!

HANDM

Quote from: grdprx on June 25, 2010, 11:45:14 PM

I just might have to check that out...   :2thumbs:    Starting to have withdrawl, from my sightings!

Send me a PM when you are in the neighborhood, I would be more than happy to show you my Chargers and the rest of my lil collection :2thumbs:

Axels73Charger

I saw a 68 about 2 or 3 weeks ago. I think it was flat black. Not sure It was going too fast for me to see.  :D And it was going a different direction :lol:
Done some growing up. Not going to do much on this account tho. Doesnt fit the more mature me.

BIRD67

Saw a sublime green 73 or 74 SE sitting at a garage in a neighboring hick-town today.. didn't have my camera on me but I will get pics next time I'm out that way..
I will not make any deals with you. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own. I resign. -Number 6, The Prisoner

R.I.P. Matthew Fraser 4/30/10

rp23g7

68 Charger last night, in Bothell, on Bothell Everett hiwy and 14th.  It sounded pretty healthy, 8 qt oil pan, the mini van pulled up just as i took the  picture.

Brock Samson

'68 spotted while cruisin...

SF_FF1

Hey, thats my car...and my elbow.
There's some excellent parking going on in that picture....