News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

17" and 18" wheels on 3rd gen Charger

Started by 2harleyriders, October 07, 2008, 07:45:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2harleyriders

Hey guys I need some advise on wheels.  There have been a lot of posts on this topic but just want to be sure before ordering wheels for the 71.  I am looking at the new Crager S/S performance series all aluminum cast zero offset one piece wheels.  I am thinking of 17" x 7  3.5 back space for front and 18"x 8 4.5 back space for the rear.  Will that work?  Any better size suggestions?  Thanks.  Andy.
Thats how I roll.

71Charger JT

here is what 17x8 with 4.5" BS and 18x10 with 5" BS   fit like a glove even with a 2" drop :)
1971 Super Bee

71green go

71charger JT those wheels look awsome on your car.......what type of rims are those and what size tires did you mount?.........My 71 R/T is also Go Green and I want that look as yours has....please post a few more pictures of your car with some rear end shots and side profile.

Very nice car....mine has no vinyl roof but now I can imagine what it will look like completed!

Thanks...sorry to Hi-jack the thread!

71Charger JT

not many pictures yet.. sorry up front i have 255/50/17 and rear 295/45/18 the wheels are Boyd Coddington(American Racing)  Magneato's
1971 Super Bee

68RT4ME

Quote from: 71Charger JT on October 15, 2008, 10:52:06 AM
here is what 17x8 with 4.5" BS and 18x10 with 5" BS   fit like a glove even with a 2" drop :)

Boy, that sure looks good. Please post more pics of your car as soon as you can.  :drool5:
'69 Charger R/T, T5, Tan Top, Tan Interior, Black Stripe. Complete numbers matching 440 4Spd

mikesbbody

I agree with the guys looks awesome! please post more pics A.S.A.P  :2thumbs:

71Charger JT

1971 Super Bee

mikesbbody

Nice Job!  :2thumbs: your bee sure has come a long way  :cheers: