News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

did anyone have problems logging on?

Started by mustanghater, October 27, 2005, 05:06:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mustanghater

For awhile I couldn't conect to the site. Did anyone else have this problem?
New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

Chris G.

Who put "Powered By Retardation" in your avatar area? Now that's funny. :2thumbs:

If I was you, I would start another thread at Moparts asking why your thread was locked. That's what I would do.   There was nothing wrong with it.   :icon_smile_wink:

Ponch ®

Quote from: Duct_Tape_Bandit on October 27, 2005, 05:06:24 PM
For awhile I couldn't conect to the site. Did anyone else have this problem?

yes...now let's all start accusing Troy of being a thief, liar, cheater, etc..... ;D
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

mustanghater

New Muscle car forum

Johnny SixPack

Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

mustanghater

I've done that with little success.Now the mods just PM me. :icon_smile_big:
New Muscle car forum

Chris G.

Quote from: Duct_Tape_Bandit on October 27, 2005, 05:25:33 PM
I've done that with little success.Now the mods just PM me. :icon_smile_big:

I would love to hear which Mods PM you. Is it possible to cut and paste the PM? That would make for great controversy, and we all know how you love controversy. Do it...Do it.  :yesnod:

mustanghater

I've learned not to share that much thinks with you guys so no and the mod was peelerboy.
New Muscle car forum

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Ponch ®

Quote from: Duct_Tape_Bandit on October 27, 2005, 05:17:33 PM
I want my T-shirt! rable rable rable

dont forget to start suggesting what Troy should do to fix the problem.

"hey...you should add more servers"
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

cudaken

Mustang Hater, you can change your name but Troy still knows it you :devil:

Only problem I have loging in is the site does not remember me, but I do have zone alarm cranked to all of the high setting.   Will not allow tracking cookies so I think that is that problem.

Only problem I have had is posting around 6:00 PM, keep getting time out or site not respounding. Then all of a sudden I have 4 posting of the samething.

Cuda Ken
I am back

472 R/T SE

I was reading the Stern thread and it got locked.  That's 2 in a row, I'm on a roll this afternoon. :icon_smile_tongue:

Ponch ®

Quote from: AllBlueRT on October 27, 2005, 05:46:47 PM
I was reading the Stern thread and it got locked.   That's 2 in a row, I'm on a roll this afternoon. :icon_smile_tongue:

Stern thread? link please. :icon_smile_big:

Ponch ®

Jizzes F'n....why was that locked? That place is like TalibanOnline or something. For what its worth, I will have Sirius by the time Stern comes back on Jan 9th.

PS - whos that Dart Girl chick? I'd hit it.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Your kidding right?  I do not believe the pic in her sig is her....
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Johnny SixPack

Quote from: Ponch on October 27, 2005, 06:08:10 PM
Jizzes F'n....why was that locked? That place is like TalibanOnline or something. For what its worth, I will have Sirius by the time Stern comes back on Jan 9th.

PS - whos that Dart Girl chick? I'd hit it.

Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

mustanghater

Anyone remember the cover of MCG with the Aussi Daytona? the girl in that pic in dartgirl.
New Muscle car forum

Chris G.

Quote from: Just 6T9_CHGR.... on October 27, 2005, 06:13:52 PM
I do not believe the pic in her sig is her....

The pic in her sig is the lead singer of Garbage. I'll admit that girl looks cute.

There's another thread over there where she says, she(DG) used to be a dancer. If you have seen pics of her, and still think she's sexy, that means you have given up, and are now wearing sweatpants everyday of the week.

Ponch ®

Quote from: Burnt70R/T on October 27, 2005, 06:24:36 PM
Quote from: Just 6T9_CHGR.... on October 27, 2005, 06:13:52 PM
I do not believe the pic in her sig is her....

The pic in her sig is the lead singer of Garbage. I'll admit that girl looks cute.

I'd hit the girl from garbage then...but not this other broad y'all talking about.

Having said that, im sure Dart Girl is a very nice lady....

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Burnt70R/T on October 27, 2005, 06:24:36 PM
If you have seen pics of her, and still think she's sexy, that means you have given up, and are now wearing sweatpants everyday of the week.
And a shirt that leaves the bottom 2" of the beer gut showing...just to tease the ladies.

Of course that shirt is the long flannel kind, but the gut still hangs further than the shirt...that my friends, is a 'dickie-do'. :sick: :icon_smile_big:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Mefirst

Dans 68

O.K., not to hijack the thread back to its original question (and leaving personalities out of it) I too had problems logging on last night, midnight Californina time, and again this morning. I got back a canned response that the server is unavailable and to try back later. I'm guessing that Troy was performing maintanance. Now, back to the show.... :P

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

Khyron

:o

I'm sure we, as members of dc.com, feel the same when your punished members come to our place and leave like a cheap date.

AllBlueRT ---> :nutkick: <----smartass

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Troy

The database went down from about midnight to 4 AM last night and for a little while this afternoon. If you get that message it probably wasn't anything I did. Once again, I'm so happy that people send me an email when things are broken instead of posting about it on every other site on the planet...

For the record, I got one (1) email about the site being down and 1,500 emails generated by the server. You see, every time that error displays it sends me an email to state that there was an error. That means some of you are clicking waaaaaaaaay too much and expecting a different results. The database error usually means there's too much traffic so repeatedly clicking/refreshing isn't going to make it better any time soon. I am trying to add some capacity but until I do there may be issues. I guess we're growing faster than I planned... :D

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Khyron

SSSSSsoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo you get an email everytime I click when that error comes up :D

* Khyron starts to write a script  :icon_smile_big:

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Troy

Quote from: Khyron on October 27, 2005, 10:09:06 PM
SSSSSsoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo you get an email everytime I click when that error comes up :D

* Khyron starts to write a script :icon_smile_big:

I also know your email address and how to set up an automatic forward... :D

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

69_500

So that means you got a few emails about me clicking away then. I was in the middle of trying to post a thought and the message came up, I think I hit refresh about 8 times.

Still not sure why the stern thread got the axe over at moparts. Oh and DartGirl is nice in person. She doesn't live too far from here. I don't see her at too many local shows or anything, but have talked to her a few times. Very friendly, but in my opinion she isn't that hot. I've also heard the stories of being a former dancer but I'm not sure where.

Charger_Fan

What if I didn't click, but hit F5 instead? :icon_smile_big:

;D
I know, assume the position. :spank:

Khyron

Quote from: Troy on October 27, 2005, 10:13:51 PM
I also know your email address and how to set up an automatic forward... :D

Troy

I've been owned and I can't get up! :lol:

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Old Moparz

I think the Duct Tape Covered Mustang kid should be Troy's assistant. He could give him his cell number & have him call everytime a problem arises. It'll cut down on all those nonsense emails if the site gets fixed faster & people stop click, click, clicking.
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Johnny SixPack

Quote from: Old Moparz on October 27, 2005, 10:30:17 PM
I think the Duct Tape Covered Mustang kid should be Troy's assistant. He could give him his cell number & have him call everytime a problem arises. It'll cut down on all those nonsense emails if the site gets fixed faster & people stop click, click, clicking.

Yes, but what about this:

The kid posts his cell/home phone number, and then we all complain directly to him whenever there is a site/life problem.

Then TheMustTapeDuckWangHater can simply post a generlized overview of everything wrong everywhere and anywhere he thinks Troy/the world would see it.

Works for me. :cheers:
Johnny's Herd:

Old Moparz

Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Lowprofile

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on October 27, 2005, 10:19:48 PM
What if I didn't click, but hit F5 instead? :icon_smile_big:

;D
I know, assume the position. :spank:

Well, that makes two of us........ :rant: :slap: :nono:

"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Johnny SixPack

Quote from: Silver R/T on October 28, 2005, 01:30:27 AM
site maintenance

See below:

Quote from: Troy on October 27, 2005, 10:01:52 PM
The database went down from about midnight to 4 AM last night and for a little while this afternoon. If you get that message it probably wasn't anything I did. Once again, I'm so happy that people send me an email when things are broken instead of posting about it on every other site on the planet...

For the record, I got one (1) email about the site being down and 1,500 emails generated by the server. You see, every time that error displays it sends me an email to state that there was an error. That means some of you are clicking waaaaaaaaay too much and expecting a different results. The database error usually means there's too much traffic so repeatedly clicking/refreshing isn't going to make it better any time soon. I am trying to add some capacity but until I do there may be issues. I guess we're growing faster than I planned... :D

Troy

Johnny's Herd:

psykicpup

Quote from: Troy on October 27, 2005, 10:01:52 PM

Troy

Would have emailed you but dont have your addy on this borrowed PC & couldnt PM for obvious reasons - also kinda thought it might have been this PC thrwing another fit but if not someone would mention it- Sorry will write out 'must try harder' 1000 time & drop it in the post  :-[
my daughter & boyfriend 'Sunny Sunday'

DFPA and proud of it!

BrianShaughnessy

There was never any problems here until ducttapemustanghater showed up...    I suspect he's the culprit.   ::)       Maybe he could get banned until we see if the problem comes back or not..... if it never happens again,  then ya know the answer  :yesnod:

Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.