News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

C500/Daytona headliner screws

Started by Paul 500, November 12, 2008, 01:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul 500

I'm finally getting the headliner put in my C500, i know where 4 of these headliner hold down screws go but i cant find where the other 2 go. 2 go on the package tray shelf & the other 2 go where the old window would have been. Any ideas or pics.
68 Charger R/T
69 Charger 500

hemigeno

Here's what I found in some old picture files... I marked the spot where the three screws go on each side - you should find screw holes already in your frame and package tray in these approximate locations.

Hope this helps,

Geno

:cheers:

Paul 500

Mine & my friends 500 only have 2 holes each side
68 Charger R/T
69 Charger 500

moparstuart

I dont know if these help but here is the only shots i have of my rear window area . 
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Paul 500

Another question, on my new headliner theres no slots for the short rear bows (havent got them anyway) i take it 500's & daytona's didnt use these as they had the screws to put it tight.
Thanks moparstuart the more pics the better.
68 Charger R/T
69 Charger 500

PocketThunder

Do these help?
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Paul 500

Also heres the corner piece  with the screws in, i know the originals were chrome (one being used with a washer to hold headliner down in first pic i posted) Did creative just use whatever they had lying around when they put the trim back in.
68 Charger R/T
69 Charger 500