News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

any body need daytona nose and wing molds

Started by BigBlockSam, November 11, 2008, 06:02:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

daytonalo

4800 ! Does anyone have a Janak nose , headlight doors , valence and scoops for sale ?

Daytona R/T SE

The other Larry did.

You missed it.

You must've been out playing with your boat.

:nana:

BPTRacing

OK - --- Apparently I joined this board entirely too late - anyone feel free to PM me with the "behind the scenes" info on this.

I'm really too old to feel like a newbie!

LOL

Scotty
Selling all my current toys to build a Twin Turbo Superbird clone "street" car.

mikepmcs

this would scare me right off the bat.

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

BigBlockSam

QuoteOK - --- Apparently I joined this board entirely too late - anyone feel free to PM me with the "behind the scenes" info on this.

I'm really too old to feel like a newbie!

LOL

it's these guys , there rip off artists and sell garbage cars . lots of general lee clone but done bad .

http://www.hlpag.com/
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

nascarxx29

1969 R4 Daytona XX29L9B410772
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23UOA174597
1970 FY1 Superbird RM23UOA166242
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23VOA179697
1968 426 Road Runner RM21J8A134509
1970 Coronet RT WS23UOA224126
1970 Daytona Clone XP29GOG178701

mikepmcs

Quote from: nascarxx29 on November 12, 2008, 11:05:46 AM
Is that HLPAG place in IL?

that's why i posted what I did a few posts ago.  Lake Villa IL.  Sorry, I thought it was a well known fact that Hans and his crew operate in that area.   My bad. :cheers:

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

hotrod98

The nose mold should have stiffeners. This mold will sag...badly. You can have better molds made for much less money.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

BPTRacing

Quote from: mikepmcs on November 12, 2008, 06:22:47 AM
this would scare me right off the bat.

Mike - Thanks - I am familiar with the twice removed hillbilly cousin Duke wanna-be's in Lake Villa. Just didn't know
A) this auction was them
B) they ever tried to move into Daytona clones instread of painting absolutely anything with wheels orange and slapping on a 01 decal.

Those guys give us folk from Illinois a bad rep.!

Thanks for clue'ing in the clueless!  :2thumbs:

Scott

69bronzeT5

Stupid HLPAG. :rotz: :boxing_smiley: :2guns: Those molds look in rough shape.
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

PocketThunder

Well now i dont know, the add isn't typed in all caps and they didnt scream YEEHAAA anywhere, maybe its someone else in the same city?  what are the chances?   :shruggy:   :scratchchin:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

BigBlockSam

Quotehey ever tried to move into Daytona clones instread of painting absolutely anything with wheels orange and slapping on a 01 decal.

yep , they where a mess too

Ghoste

I can't wait to hear their responses to the first person who complains about the quality of the wings and nosecones. ::)

BPTRacing

Against my better judgment, I may have to bid on these just to hang in the shop! Thats if the price stays "reasonable", and they allow me to pick them up rather than ship them.

Hmmm, I could make a wing for my Dart, my truck, the neighbors Mustang...  :hack:

hotrod98

To build a wing strong enough to not come apart at any speeds above 50 mph, you'll need to add aluminum inserts at the base and top of the uprights and all of the way through the horizontal. Otherwise, it will be a big old floppy, sagging mess. Janek has the fiberglass wing thing figured out.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams