News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Looking to buy a General Lee? STAY AWAY FROM BK AUTO!! It's almost over!!!

Started by jb666, November 15, 2008, 12:45:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_01

Quote from: skip68 on March 05, 2009, 09:38:06 PM
Everything dealing with this car has been done with a "VENGEANCE" .  ok ok, I WON'T SAY IT AGAIN.   I really mean that I will NOT say "VENGEANCE" again.  If you hear "VENGEANCE" again it won't be from me.    :icon_smile_big:

Did anybody hear that? I thought I heard somebody say something? Must just be the wind.  :nana:
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

skip68

Quote from: General_01 on March 05, 2009, 09:40:32 PM
Everything dealing with this car has been done with a "VENGEANCE" .  ok ok, I WON'T SAY IT AGAIN.   I really mean that I will NOT say "VENGEANCE" again.  If you hear "VENGEANCE" again it won't be from me.    :icon_smile_big:
Did anybody hear that? I thought I heard somebody say something? Must just be the wind.  :nana:
I heard it too.  :icon_smile_big:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Steve P.

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

General_01

1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

MoparManJim

Quote from: skip68 on March 05, 2009, 09:46:12 PM
Quote from: General_01 on March 05, 2009, 09:40:32 PM
I heard it too.  :icon_smile_big:

And I heard somthing over here as while  :D  :icon_smile_big:

Steve P.

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

d/ur/t

Quote from: jb666 on March 05, 2009, 04:37:09 PM
Quote from: MoparManJim on March 05, 2009, 04:34:56 PM
How about "01 General Lee That Bit BK Back"? 
(01GLBBKB)
:lol:

I DONT, however, want to have anything to do with BK AUTO in the car's name. I think it'd be a jinx... And while I'm not a superstitious person, I think the name BK carries some REALLY bad karma.

Normally agree but BKLee's Revenge has a real ring to it.And his name needs to be associated with the car so there;s no doubt who people need to stay away from. :RantExplode:

Just a thought your car of course.I mean it's not like it's a 70. :nana:

Dark Screen

Hi,

Just signed up to say I'm really looking forward to seeing the photos of your General when it's finally finished (although probably not as much as you :) ).  I've been reading this thread since the beginning and, like everyone else, have been gob-smacked at the work (or lack there of) from BK.  A big congrats to everyone who has worked on the car, the quality of your work is clearly evident in the pics and is being admired by people around the world.

Also, if I could make a name suggestion (inspired from MoparManJims suggestion):

"The General Lee Strikes BK"  :icon_smile_wink:

--Matt

skip68

Welcome to the site Matt.  :cheers:   You are right, this car is becoming famous around the world.  Thomas Schubert is becoming Infamous around the world too.  :2thumbs:  Chuck......

jb666

Quote from: skip68 on March 06, 2009, 09:46:00 AM
Welcome to the site Matt.  :cheers:   You are right, this car is becoming famous around the world.  Thomas Schubert is becoming Infamous around the world too.  :2thumbs:  Chuck......

AND THAT, my friends, is what this is all about... Not $$.

skip68

Neal_J

Chuck:

Are you feeling OK?  I mean you used fewer than 12 smilies in your last post.

Feel better soon, amigo.

Neal  :icon_smile_tongue:

Brock Samson

skip68

Quote from: Neal_J on March 06, 2009, 01:34:37 PM
Chuck:
Are you feeling OK?  I mean you used fewer than 12 smilies in your last post.
Feel better soon, amigo.
Neal  :icon_smile_tongue:
I'm trying to cut down on them.  I guess I'm not thinking today.  :icon_smile_big: 

tan top

Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

skip68

Remember that word that starts with a V.  That's the name baby.   Jeff, I just got a email from C.C.  :2thumbs:   I'll send you a email.   :2thumbs:

teamroth

I'd rather die than go to heaven.

skip68

I DID NOT SAY THE "V" WORD HERE TODAY !    :icon_smile_big:   To me, it just has so much power, passion, the need for justice and the will and drive to pursue it.   :icon_smile_big:   There are some very good names here and you have your work cut out for you on picking one.  I know you'll pick the right one Jeff.  :whistling:

jb666

I say we do it American Idol style... Narrow it down to a select few.

BTW, car related, my (new) tail light panel arrived today!! That's THE LAST thing to be welded to my car, can you believe that? All other meal work is DONE!!

I'm heading there tomorrow morning.. prepare for some pictures!!!

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: jb666 on March 06, 2009, 06:07:16 PM
I say we do it American Idol style... Narrow it down to a select few.

BTW, car related, my (new) tail light panel arrived today!! That's THE LAST thing to be welded to my car, can you believe that? All other meal work is DONE!!

I'm heading there tomorrow morning.. prepare for some pictures!!!

I will be looking forward to them!!
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............