News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Looking to buy a General Lee? STAY AWAY FROM BK AUTO!! It's almost over!!!

Started by jb666, November 15, 2008, 12:45:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1BAD68

On a good note... that weld looks so cold you could probably knock those off with a sledge hammer.

hemi-hampton

Looks like a bolt hole in there but no bolt in it, Whats holding that thing up there :shruggy: Certainly not that weld if thats what you can call that. :rotz: :eek2:

SFRT

I love the attention to detail on this car!

Now the mind wanders ...and desires...pictures of other bad-assed BK builds.
Always Drive Responsibly

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

hemi-hampton

When I weld in subframe connectors, I grind the welds & fill for that smooth clean look, Same with torque boxes, floor pinion snubber plate, ect. as can be seen in these Pics. This is what he should of got for his $60,000. LEON.

C_stripes

I'm smarter than I act, But I don't act smarter than I am.

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

skip68

:smilielol:   I like the fact that the first location for this business turns out to be an Apartment complex in NW Houston. :smilielol:  That's why the Ebay ad says "Not open to the public"  :smilielol: The second location shows some shops on one side of the street and apartments on the other.  :shruggy: I really like the fact that this company "LLC"  :smilielol: got it's LLC in 2003 and then had their Charter "REVOKED" in 2005    :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:  WHAT DO YOU THINK THE BOOKS LOOK LIKE AT THIS FINE COMPANY.  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: WE'VE SEEN THE CAR,  :smilielol: WE'VE SEEN THE BILLING, :smilielol: WE'VE SEEN THE ADS AND EBAY,  :smilielol:  AND NOW WE WILL SEE THEM DISAPPEAR.   :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:  :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:  Don't worry folks, this is just a start.   :yesnod: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:  Remember my words BK, I said you will be made an example.  I guess my suggestion of taking care of this quickly and quietly doesn't look so bad now does it ?   You are a fool and as I said long ago you are doing irreparable damage to your questionable company name.  I know you are informed of all of this so pay attention. I will do everything in my power by law to assist in expossing you and your company name for the good and safety of the public.  Skip68
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

hemi68charger

Quote from: skip68 on November 20, 2008, 11:46:14 AM
:smilielol:   I like the fact that the first location for this business turns out to be an Apartment complex in NW Houston. :smilielol:  That's why the Ebay ad says "Not open to the public"  :smilielol:

Like I stated earlier to him on this thread, I've been to his shop and lived in the neighborhood next to his shop and those Godforsaken apartments.. They are one of the worst in Houston let alone NW Houston.... I would HATE to have my cars over there.. One good thing is the shop is far in the back of the business park, so unless you know BK is there, you would never see it from the main road.. I only caught a glimpse one day driving back and my eye caught the silhouette of a 69 Charger... Of course, I went and investigated and found all those future "Generals" parked around inside the fence.... But, most of the residences living in the apartments don't have a clue what a General Lee is let alone a '69 Charger.. They spend more time drinking beer and loitering around waiting for a pick-up truck to pick them up...

It IS one of the main reasons I moved once I got married and had children.....
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Old Moparz

Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

jb666

Quote from: moparstuart on November 20, 2008, 12:26:57 PM
Quote from: Old Moparz on November 20, 2008, 12:07:21 PM
So, does anyone else already know about the IRS reward program for turning in a dead beat?   :D

http://moneycentral.msn.com/content/Taxes/Avoidanaudit/P42263.asp
wow this BK guy really came to the wrong place   :D
Yeah, he sure did.

What's funny is he keeps emailing me, telling me I "did this to myself" and that no one here knows what they are talking about.   :lol: :lol: EVERYONE'S WRONG, HE'S RIGHT!! Come on people, get with the program!!

The guy working on my car this morning called me to laugh about the "Nascar style frame connectors" that he pulled out of my car.. What a JOKE.. I won't even get into it, you've seen the pictures.

skip68

:scratchchin:  It is possible that mistakes have been made on all sides, even mine.  :shruggy:  :scratchchin: :shruggy: We will see.   :popcrn:  Oh, If he has done nothing wrong then my response to him would be --- then you have nothing to worry about. And I would leave it at that.

jb666

Another plug asking for help from members -- I'm putting a link to this thread everywhere I go, and a few friends have been helping as well, but I really need you guys to help me spread the word..  :popcrn: Some of the forums I'm not registered on won't let me post a link for 25-50 posts.

skip68

Daytona R/T SE

jb666

Cooperman

QuoteThey are electric powered and can be DANGEROUS. Will shoot through a TV set

See... Mom was right. You shouldn't sit so close to the TV, especially when the A Team is on!  :nana:
I am not a vegetarian because I love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants!

jb666

The plot thickens...

The guy working on my car just called me...

Even though the "restoration page" at BK auto claims it (are you sitting for this one??) MY CAR WAS NEVER SANDBLASTED.

The whole underside (that wasn't replaced) has the factory undercoating all over it. Factory seams. ALL TRACES OF THE FACTORY work still exist under this car.

So let's see.. Put on a rotisserie , no frame repair, minimal floor/trunk repair, God knows WHAT for body work..  What exactly was the $15,000 value with that extra step?? :smilielol:

hemi-hampton

It didn't look sandblasted to me either. So BK sez nobody here knows what they are talking about. I've been restoring cars for past 25 years. He thinks he's the only one. I'll agree much of what he said is true but the problem is not much of it applied to that particular car from what I could see. Pictures say 1,000 words. After seeing the Pics & $60,000 price thats all the facts you need. Nothing needs to be explained.  :shruggy:  LEON.

The70RT

Just what I was saying last night when you posted the frame connector pic :rotz: BK makes Hlpag look good. And WTF a pair of painted small block Chevy valve covers for $325. They need to raid the shop for drugs or whatever their on.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Cooperman

From the bottom of this page...

http://www.bkauto.net/gmr3.htm

QuoteThe lower ball joints had to be welded in place in order to work, but in the end, this Frankenvan came to life as needed.

There's a phrase you don't hear every day...  :eek2: I wouldn't expect those heated joints to last too long, and good luck to BigRed with their replacement!  :flame:

I am not a vegetarian because I love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants!

The70RT

It looks like they work in any place they can. All you see is they bondo up a bunch of dents then paint. You can see in their pics that they bondo right over the paint. I'm sure they have a reason  - this is our ghetto package deal and it is only 20K"
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SFRT

Always Drive Responsibly

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

skip68

And they call us "RedNecks!"??????:slap: Check out their "bad azz Shop!"  :sarcasmalert: I wouldn't take my kids bicycles there!  :rotz:

If they were a restaurant, I wonder how the food would taste?  :shruggy: :eek2: :D  :smilielol:
Chuck