News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Looking to buy a General Lee? STAY AWAY FROM BK AUTO!! It's almost over!!!

Started by jb666, November 15, 2008, 12:45:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikepmcs

Frank, I still have your number from the Chally pick up. I'll ring you if I find the stuff prior to to buying of course. PM sent.
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

jb666

Cozmo

JB is out of town for the weekend. He went by the shop and snapped these pics with his camera phone.  :coolgleamA:  He asked me to post them up for him.   :2thumbs:

Brock Samson

looks to be worth every cent of the $800,000.oo spent so far...  :lol:

General_01

1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

ChgrSteve67

Its going to be too nice to drive or take out into the sun light.

Cozmo

Quote from: ChgrSteve67 on July 11, 2009, 01:00:33 PM
Its going to be too nice to drive or take out into the sun light.

Don't say that. He might take you literally.  :lol:

jb666

Thanks Larry!!!

I'll have more pics on monday. The car will be out of the booth and outside in the sun for the first time in months!!!!!

I'm VERY pleased with the job they did on the graphics.

Brock. It's up to $750k so far, not at $800 yet :slap:

TA70455

I was just checking the graphics out and they are amazing, and those are not even buffed out yet!!!!!!!

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

hemi-hampton

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

moparheater

tan top

Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

jb666

Mike, thank you for your incredible generosity with your time. You have restored my faith that there are some awesome people out there!!!! The pcs were mint, and you bringing them straight from PA to the shop was just incredible!!!!!  :cheers:

took more pics today, and tomorrow it'll be out in the sun, so I'll have a great update!!!

mikepmcs

No problem at all and thank you right back.   :cheers: :2thumbs:

Your AXLGNR sounds bad a$$ BTW and love them wheels and stereo. :icon_smile_big: Makes me want to install my other 2 alpines in my Challenger so I can blast my 80's hair band station on sirius.  I'm stuck in an 80's time warp and I don't care. :lol:

chargergirl

I'm sure you will be keeping all your receipts. You seem reluctant to go after the guy who sold this car to you, I would at least ask for his receipts. It's a hard lesson you learned, but looks like she will become the car of your dreams...and now you know the quality of the work...bottom to top. Congrats.
Trust your Woobie!

mikepmcs

FLG

Yep. Mike beat me to it.

I was relaxing under the tent for a little and was waiting for the guys. Mike came and was like "You dont need to look for em i found them already"

I hadnt been out looking for parts yet so he managed to spot them right on his way to the tent and it worked out great.

Will post up pics of the show and video later on, also i managed to pick up my floor pans......almost ready jeff....almost!!!

scatpack69

very impressive Jeff!! I haven't checked in here in a while. Glad it's coming along.

The70RT

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

jb666

Thanks guys!

Ok, I'm back home.. Enough of these terrible IPhone pictures.. I stopped at the shop on the way home today and there he was, sitting outside basking in the sun... WOW.. I'll get some pictures ready now..

jb666

Ok, here are a few shots I took with my camera...

Going back a couple of days, here's the roof artwork after it was completed less than 24 hours before... The White is a Pearl White and the Blue is a gorgeous Pearl... They REALLY pop in the light. The only color that a Pearl wasn't used was the Black... The Blue is what really jumped out at me though, it is a stunning color.

TO BE CONTINUED...

jb666

Be warned, he's got nothing on here... Stripped of all wrapping!!!  :yesnod:

You can barely see the line where it was masked off to clear... It'll all be glass when it's wet sanded and buffed!!

And finally, the moment I've been waiting MONTHS for, IT'S OUTSIDE IN THE SUNLIGHT!!! I can almost picture what it'll look like with chrome, wheels, glass, etc... Amazingly enough, these pictures don't really focus on the metallics in the paint like I was hoping , but it's ok, there will be more...

The rear panel will be semi-gloss black once the car's been wet sanded/buffed out..

TO BE CONTINUED.........

Steve P.

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET..............      :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida