News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Looking to buy a General Lee? STAY AWAY FROM BK AUTO!! It's almost over!!!

Started by jb666, November 15, 2008, 12:45:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bill440rt

Good to see you back, Jeff!  :cheers:
As always, car looks great. Who gives a flying F what anyone else thinks.  :yesnod:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

Darkman

Make it idiot proof, and somebody will make a better idiot!

If you think Education is difficult, try being stupid!

jb666

Quote from: bill440rt on May 20, 2013, 08:36:13 PM
Good to see you back, Jeff!  :cheers:
As always, car looks great. Who gives a flying F what anyone else thinks.  :yesnod:

Exaaaaaactly  :smilielol:

I told someone the other night "Oh, I wasn't aware you were funding this project?".. Which shut his opinions on why a General Lee shouldn't have anything bigger than a 440  in it..  People take this shit way too seriously some times.. It's a frickin' CAR!!  :brickwall:

jb666

Quote from: Darkman on May 20, 2013, 08:40:57 PM
Holy Cow Jeff, I just jizzed in my pants...... :icon_smile_big:

:2thumbs:  :2thumbs:  :2thumbs:  :2thumbs:

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! That's priceless, right there  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Steve P.

Jeff, just tell the dumb bassards that "THIS IS THE GENERAL LEE THAT WINS"!!!!!!

:cheers:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

WHITE AND RED 69

1969 Dodge Charger R/T
2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee 75th edition
1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee
1972 Plymouth Duster

JB400

472 R/T SE

Never thought my favorite General Lee could get any better, but Jeff sir, you just did it.
I've been wanting a bug catcher for a while now too.  Last wad of $$ I spent on new wheels/tires for my daily driver so it'll be a while until I have enough pennies saved up again.

Effin' impressive man,  :2thumbs:

AKcharger

tan top

Quote from: moparstuart on May 20, 2013, 07:26:56 PM
Jeff is out of controll   :nana: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :2thumbs:

:lol: thats funny  ,

good to see your back Jeff  :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :yesnod: :2thumbs:

Damn been some stuff going on with the General  :yesnod: :o  :drool5:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

1974dodgecharger

VegasCharger

HOLY CRAP!!!!! Let me put aside my feelings on Chargers being GL projects.

That is one BAD-ASS LEE!!!

Would love to see that in person  :2thumbs:

Cooter

Nice Jeff. I too (Even though the Procharger was about 50% more efficient than that old school Roots style blower) believe in the old school roots blowers too. Nothing screams Hot Rod like a huffer poking up through the hood and that unmistakable whine. WIN! :2thumbs:
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

Homerr

Quote from: jb666 on May 20, 2013, 07:22:33 PM

What's next? De-Generalizing? Tubbing? Jet Engine? Hmmm......

You sir have a problem!  Nice work.

For what's next - how about a road trip, get out there and squeal the tires in the dirt of Hazzard County, Route 66....?

jb666

Quote from: Back N Black on May 20, 2013, 08:53:59 PM
Love IT!!!!  :cheers:

Thank you!  :cheers:

Quote from: Steve P. on May 20, 2013, 09:01:40 PM
Jeff, just tell the dumb bassards that "THIS IS THE GENERAL LEE THAT WINS"!!!!!!

:cheers:

That'll be my new line  :lol: Thanks Steve.

Quote from: Cooter on May 21, 2013, 06:20:18 AM
Nice Jeff. I too (Even though the Procharger was about 50% more efficient than that old school Roots style blower) believe in the old school roots blowers too. Nothing screams Hot Rod like a huffer poking up through the hood and that unmistakable whine. WIN! :2thumbs:

I agree completely.. And I also agree with you about the ProCharger... I just didn't like the fact that I had to almost "spool it up" like a turbo to get it to produce power.. Plus, I was tired of the "What do you got, a gear drive under there?" questions at lights..  :lol: .. But, the biggest reason was going "back" to old school... It had to happen.

Quote from: Homerr on May 21, 2013, 10:03:49 AM
Quote from: jb666 on May 20, 2013, 07:22:33 PM

What's next? De-Generalizing? Tubbing? Jet Engine? Hmmm......

You sir have a problem!  Nice work.

For what's next - how about a road trip, get out there and squeal the tires in the dirt of Hazzard County, Route 66....?

You know, I've been trying to get that sound effect on dirt for years... Once I do, I'll drive it down  :icon_smile_big:

Thanks for the comments guys, I appreciate it...   :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

Steve P.

People asking questions with an answer just want to feel like part of the crew. Don't take it to heart. When someone really makes you feel like slapping the shit out of them at a light, just wait patiently for the light to turn and then NAIL IT!!!!!  All questions answered at that point!!  ;)
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

mauve66

that's the way the General should have looked, ole Roscoe wouldn't have known what to do :2thumbs:
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

firefighter3931

A Roots Supercharger is the ultimate power adder....it's in your face appeal leaves no doubt this is a serious machine !   :devil:

Well done Jeff....you can stop because the car is now complete !  :bow:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

jb666

Quote from: firefighter3931 on May 22, 2013, 07:47:00 PM
A Roots Supercharger is the ultimate power adder....it's in your face appeal leaves no doubt this is a serious machine !   :devil:

Well done Jeff....you can stop because the car is now complete !  :bow:

Ron

Hey, thanks Ron!!  :2thumbs: And I agree with you 100%.

jb666

The hood is coming along nicely... Should be on the car in a week or so. it's in primer now...

One thing I learned yesterday... Mid 90's + a big roots blower = NOT A FUN TIME... That thing makes some SERIOUS heat. I not know what this little guy feels like after an hour ride...

RIDELIKEHELL

AMD POSTER BOY

1968 CHARGER R/T  http://www.youtube.com/user/ridelikehell73

Baldwinvette77

BADASS!!!, i'd love to see you try and slide across the hood  :rofl:

Steve P.

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida