News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Looking to buy a General Lee? STAY AWAY FROM BK AUTO!! It's almost over!!!

Started by jb666, November 15, 2008, 12:45:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jb666

I really don't have any... But I'll keep searching (I have thousands of pictures of this car already  :brickwall: )

This is as close as I could find.

tan top

:scratchchin:  wonder why Bk cut a notch out the K frame  :scratchchin: ..was going to say for oil pan clearance but i have the same pan on my 440 with no clearance issues   :popcrn:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

jb666

Quote from: tan top on January 31, 2009, 05:16:57 PM
:scratchchin:  wonder why Bk cut a notch out the K frame  :scratchchin: ..was going to say for oil pan clearance but i have the same pan on my 440 with no clearance issues   :popcrn:

I'm not sure. Even looking at mine there doesn't appear to be any clearance issues. Either way they butchered a perfectly good K Frame.

jb666

Quote from: MoparManJim on January 31, 2009, 05:38:53 PM
I don't think they know what they are even doing on the vehicles them selfs. Because so far with this thread and the photos you have posted clearly shows that.  :shruggy:

Clearly!!

And thanks to who ever pointed out that my lower control arm bumpstops were missing. I just ordered them!!

We found out today the idler arm had some mega slop.... So that's next on the chopping block.

moparnole

tan top

Quote from: jb666 on January 31, 2009, 06:31:01 PM
And thanks to who ever pointed out that my lower control arm bumpstops were missing. I just ordered them!.

no probs  :cheers: glad i could help in some way   :2thumbs:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

mikepmcs

Quote from: moparnole on January 31, 2009, 06:41:13 PM
Stevie Wonder, now theres a welder for you

Hey man, I heard you been makin' jokes about Stevie Wonder...that sh@# ain't funny man. I suppose at the end of your little sketch Stevie crash into a tree right, haha very funny mo#$er f$^##r.  Stevie's a musical genius, don't you never let me hear you do that sh#$ again. (in my best Eddie Murphy)
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: mikepmcs on January 31, 2009, 06:50:24 PM
Quote from: moparnole on January 31, 2009, 06:41:13 PM
Stevie Wonder, now theres a welder for you

Hey man, I heard you been makin' jokes about Stevie Wonder...that sh@# ain't funny man. I suppose at the end of your little sketch Stevie crash into a tree right, haha very funny mo#$er f$^##r.  Stevie's a musical genius, don't you never let me hear you do that sh#$ again. (in my best Eddie Murphy)

Thats some good stuff that will take ya back a ways!!!
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

mikepmcs

I've seen them so I can vouch for that k frame and those LCA's. They even painted the k frame while it was still warm after the torch job.  It actually shows up better with Jeff's camera. 
Why did they change oil pans again?

LCA's are all banged up as well.  Can't be new stuff with the amount the car was in operation.
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

jb666

Quote from: mikepmcs on January 31, 2009, 06:58:47 PM
I've seen them so I can vouch for that k frame and those LCA's. They even painted the k frame while it was still warm after the torch job.  It actually shows up better with Jeff's camera. 
Why did they change oil pans again?

LCA's are all banged up as well.  Can't be new stuff with the amount the car was in operation.

They changed the oil pan because (and this is a direct Thomas quote) "Mopar Performance installed the wrong pickup in, so while they were there they decided to put the larger pan on".

How would they KNOW they put the wrong pickup in the motor without opening it up!?!??!?!  :brickwall:

As for the pictures, I brought my good camera out for these shots.. I wanted detail to show the hack cut/torch job they did.

mikepmcs

Ok, that's what I thought.  I bet they changed the pan because they couldn't hack the k frame enough to make it work with the original pan and then decided to put that deep sump on there because it cleared everything and they didn't have to cut anymore. 

jb666

Quote from: mikepmcs on January 31, 2009, 07:03:36 PM
Ok, that's what I thought.  I bet they changed the pan because they couldn't hack the k frame enough to make it work with the original pan and then decided to put that deep sump on there because it cleared everything and they didn't have to cut anymore. 

I'm sure... Funny because the silicone was being sucked into the sump anyways. It was gobbed in the bottom of the pan.

model maker

Has anyone filed a criminal complaint with your stated Dept. of motor vehicles  or dept. of automotive repair ? To sell or repair vehicles for monetary compensation, the company is required to adhere to strict state and federal laws in regards to their business license ! It sounds like I am hearing that they are selling vehicles that are misrepresented, unsafe and are falsifying legal documents, That alone WILL bring serious state AND federal criminal charges against them, AND furthermore, If these misrepresented vehicles that they certify cause injury or death , then someone WILL go to prison and face a steep lawsuit along with that. You would be able to go against the legal owners of the company as well as individual employees who did the work and or signed off on that work. Food for thought guys ( gals) If it were me, They had done this to, they had better know where osama bin laden was because they would need to move in with him to slow me down from finding them  and I would find them, i can tell you that ! Nothing angers me more than someone ripping you guys off and risking the lives of you and your families if that so called safe car fell apart on the freeway. :patrol: :think:
MODEL MAKER

General_01

Quote from: model maker on January 31, 2009, 08:25:51 PM
Has anyone filed a criminal complaint with your stated Dept. of motor vehicles  or dept. of automotive repair ? To sell or repair vehicles for monetary compensation, the company is required to adhere to strict state and federal laws in regards to their business license ! It sounds like I am hearing that they are selling vehicles that are misrepresented, unsafe and are falsifying legal documents, That alone WILL bring serious state AND federal criminal charges against them, AND furthermore, If these misrepresented vehicles that they certify cause injury or death , then someone WILL go to prison and face a steep lawsuit along with that. You would be able to go against the legal owners of the company as well as individual employees who did the work and or signed off on that work. Food for thought guys ( gals) If it were me, They had done this to, they had better know where osama bin laden was because they would need to move in with him to slow me down from finding them  and I would find them, i can tell you that ! Nothing angers me more than someone ripping you guys off and risking the lives of you and your families if that so called safe car fell apart on the freeway. :patrol: :think:

:scratchchin: Me thinks you have not read the entire thread.
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

jb666

Quote from: model maker on January 31, 2009, 08:25:51 PM

Hi -- Yes on all counts. I don't blame you for not flipping through the entire thread, but the short answer is yes...

model maker

Good, I hope you guys get some justice, how long have you been fighting this ?
MODEL MAKER

jb666

Quote from: model maker on January 31, 2009, 09:09:03 PM
Good, I hope you guys get some justice, how long have you been fighting this ?

Basically since the beginning of this thread... But aggressively in the past 4-5 weeks.

model maker

I wish you guys all the best ! I will be watching this closely. These jerks have got to be stopped and payback is over due. Like I said, THEY NEED TO BE MADE EXAMPLES OF to make others who think, they can do this to people and get away with it think again ! I have confidence that you guys will prevail ! :2thumbs:
MODEL MAKER

jb666

Quote from: model maker on January 31, 2009, 09:23:52 PM
I wish you guys all the best ! I will be watching this closely. These jerks have got to be stopped and payback is over due. Like I said, THEY NEED TO BE MADE EXAMPLES OF to make others who think, they can do this to people and get away with it think again ! I have confidence that you guys will prevail ! :2thumbs:

Thank you. They've been given MULTIPLE opportunities to save face. I've offered to pay for ALL materials in trade for them paying the LABOR bill.. But apparently I've been compared to a terrorist holding someone for ransom.  :brickwall:

skip68

:cheers:  Hey guys, Chuck here.   :icon_smile_big:    Yes we are going to do our best to make an example of them.   I can't say what I've done lately as I'm still waiting for updates, but I will say that I'm doing what needs to be done and so is Jeff.  :yesnod:    Thanks for all the support, advice and opinions.  A company like this is not just bad for the customer, they are bad for everyone.    Chuck..............
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

jb666

Quote from: skip68 on January 31, 2009, 09:43:31 PM
:cheers:  Hey guys, Chuck here.   :icon_smile_big:    Yes we are going to do our best to make an example of them.   I can't say what I've done lately as I'm still waiting for updates, but I will say that I'm doing what needs to be done and so is Jeff.  :yesnod:    Thanks for all the support, advice and opinions.  A company like this is not just bad for the customer, they are bad for everyone.    Chuck..............

VERY well put.  :cheers:

RTpsyco

After reading many of Jeff's posts and all the advice people on this forum gave you on those posts before buying a charger, I find it hard to believe you did not see all the rust this car had loading it, is that you under the back of your car in this pic? Pic from this forum by the way. Was not all those holes you posted pics of visible? That car looked like swiss cheese in your pics. I know you have stated you where blinded by this car but that much? Sorry to be a first post slammer

jb666

Quote from: RTpsyco on January 31, 2009, 11:18:04 PM
After reading many of Jeff's posts and all the advice people on this forum gave you on those posts before buying a charger, I find it hard to believe you did not see all the rust this car had loading it, is that you under the back of your car in this pic? Pic from this forum by the way. Was not all those holes you posted pics of visible? That car looked like swiss cheese in your pics. I know you have stated you where blinded by this car but that much? Sorry to be a first post slammer

That is/was not me under the car, and no, I was blinded by the orange paint and decals... 

General_01

Sometimes I wish we could put a clause on this thread that you are only allowed to post in it if you have been reading it from the very beginning. ::)

Wonderful first contribution to the thread. :2thumbs: ::)
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed