News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Looking to buy a General Lee? STAY AWAY FROM BK AUTO!! It's almost over!!!

Started by jb666, November 15, 2008, 12:45:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

teamroth

Quote from: jb666 on February 02, 2009, 05:58:38 PM
Quote from: Steve P. on February 02, 2009, 04:59:17 PM
Quote from: d/ur/t on February 02, 2009, 04:41:52 PM
I think we all agree that this car was a death trap but I don't see that from the pics and the video I think that goes along way to explaining how easy it is to be ripped off by someone who has gone out of there way to deceive and hide any faults.

cheers

There IS the point..

This sums it up just as nicely.

Did BK Auto do those Train Rails?

edit: oppsie doosie, I didn't read all the way to the bottom.
I'd rather die than go to heaven.

captnsim

BK'S new GL project... :eek2: I think he's having a hard time with the body lines...

hemi-hampton

Looks like they are getting ready to make a Clay mold or Clay Prototype :scratchchin: LEON.

model maker

Great news on the charger, CONGRATULATIONS :2thumbs: Bk should not only be shut down ( they would probably reopen under a new alias & probably already have and called themselves BK this time in my opinion) they should be forced to refund ALL profits made on their dangerous, misrepresented cars, be criminally punished by the state and Federal authorities who Handle automotive fraud issues Your state Dept. Of Motor Vehicles. and after that is all said and done,  do some REAL jail time and I do mean TIME. they have absolutely no remorse :icon_smile_angry: :flame: and need to FEEL the heavy hand of justice that will rock them into reality, and then be  placed in a large room full of all of the people they did this to and then someone locks the door. $70 Grand is just to much money for this to happen to someone who just wanted the car of their dreams, Multiply that by how many other people this has been done to. GO GET EM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :2thumbs:
MODEL MAKER

model maker

MODEL MAKER

model maker

Here is the main page, type in what you are looking for and where you live. They sure make the cars sound good that they sell as general Lees, they get themselves mixed in with reputable people  and hide there ready to strike like a snake In my opinion !!

http://www.autabuy.com/Vehicles/QuickSearch.cfm?SearchText=69+dodge+charger&FromQuickSearch=1&zip=89403&SearchButton=Search
MODEL MAKER

jb666

You had me all excited here, thinking BK was advertising cars out there, but I think you're mixing up HLPAG and BK Auto. They are both hacks, but different companies.  :lol:

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

dstryr

The phone number is Terre Haute, IN according to whitepages reverse lookup, but the garage doors are open and one guy is in shirt sleeves.  While there are no leaves on the tree in the pass. side pic with the reflection, it could be an old pic, or it could be sunny TEXAS. :shruggy:
dstryr, since 1986.

Bill of Rights
Must be 18. Void where prohibited. Not available in all states. Some restrictions apply.

jb666

Quote from: dstryr on February 03, 2009, 11:35:41 AM
The phone number is Terre Haute, IN according to whitepages reverse lookup, but the garage doors are open and one guy is in shirt sleeves.  While there are no leaves on the tree in the pass. side pic with the reflection, it could be an old pic, or it could be sunny TEXAS. :shruggy:

You know what's funny is someone (in another thread) recognized this photo as the outside of HLPAG's building.

I got an email from this guy this morning asking if I'm still interested in a General Lee, and if so send him $15k and he'll get started  :shruggy: :lol:

I got great news this morning, but I'll post more on it later after the ink is dry.

skip68

Is the great news from your shop or is it about the phone call I got?  :naughty:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

jb666

BOTH, actually, but the news I was referring to hear was from my shop.

skip68

If all is good then with the car, can you repost the V.I.N. tag and fender tag?  :2thumbs:

teamroth

It sure looks like the KITT with all the stickers says bkautomotive.com, or something along those lines
I'd rather die than go to heaven.

jb666

Quote from: teamroth on February 03, 2009, 04:55:27 PM
It sure looks like the KITT with all the stickers says bkautomotive.com, or something along those lines

I checked the links.. Which picture are you talking about??  :shruggy:

General_01

1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

jb666

Quote from: General_01 on February 03, 2009, 05:12:51 PM
Quote from: skip68 on February 03, 2009, 10:34:52 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dodge-Charger-1969-Dodge-Charger-General-Lee-CUSTOMIZE-FREE-SHIP_W0QQitemZ280308317909QQihZ018QQcategoryZ6199QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

:scratchchin: :scratchchin:

"Client is liquidating product. $10,000-$15,000 cheaper than competition for same quality product."

If that is BK Auto, you can get the car for free now. :lol:

BullSharkMarketing  :smilielol: :smilielol:
Funny thing is I got this email earlier. Check it out. KNIGHT Customs?  :slap:

Date: February 2, 2009 11:49:55 PM EST
To: jbaker666@comcast.net
Subject: Please write back

Hello Jeff Are you still interested ina General Lee for $23,000 shipped? $15,000 down we can have one done by June please let me know thank you very much.

www.innovativeautodesign.com

Now.. I haven't been in the market for a GL since last August. I don't ever recall asking for one for $23k shipped, and the best part is the person knows my name.. Who knows, maybe I DID contact someone last year, but it just seems odd.

General_01

1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

autodynamics

can they put an 01 on this? or better yet can they mix this in the bondo so they can really say what the car is made up of?

skip68

skip68