News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Looking to buy a General Lee? STAY AWAY FROM BK AUTO!! It's almost over!!!

Started by jb666, November 15, 2008, 12:45:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chryco Psycho

Congrats !!!
I am glad the car is perfect & worth the work to get it completed !!
Neill

hemi-hampton

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Dodge Don

Epic saga with a hollywood ending. Congratulations.

Anyone who says a car cannot be brought back to life should read this testament to mans will and determination to achieve a dream.

:cheers: :notworthy:

jb666

Guys.. thank you for all the compliments.. We capped off this entire event with a nice wall mural... I'm VERY pleased with the way it turned out!!

The beginning (two weeks ago)

the end:

And home sweet home.. With the wife's newly supercharged Stang next to my baby..

:cheers: :cheers:

BIGBLCK11

Awesome mural!!  :2thumbs:  It would be sweet on a t-shirt too.  You could have one made from a hi-res pic.  I'll take an X-Large, please.  ;)

jb666

I was seriously considering it as a tattoo, but I really like the T-Shirt idea!! I might just do it!!

jb666

Yep...  It's where we ot the initial image (my shirt). But this exact image is no where...

jb666

And... Check out the original... 4 pipes on one side... Three on the other.  :lol:

FLG

Jeff,

I think chucks going to have to make a visit to NY when my car is done!

jb666

Quote from: FLG on May 02, 2011, 12:00:01 AM
Jeff,

:lol: You have a better chance of seeing The Pope in your living room  :lol:

Bobby41909

Quote from: jb666 on May 03, 2011, 09:33:48 PM
Quote from: FLG on May 02, 2011, 12:00:01 AM
Jeff,

:lol: You have a better chance of seeing The Pope in your living room  :lol:

Dude the Pope is coming to your living room?  wow...post a picture... :smilielol:   

jb666

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

jb666

Bringing this one up for some air... Have been having an AWESOME cruising season, so far... I just got an invite to "star" at one of the local 'nationals' , which I'm REALLY pleased with, because one of the original Dukes cast members will be there....

But, we've been hitting a lot of shows.. This one was my favorite show of the year.. A mile of the boardwalk shut down and invaded by 1000+ cars.. Great friends and PERFECT weather.. Definitely a day to remember.

From the crane..Here you can see my SuperDuty (daughter brought it), wife's Mustang and my car:

The gang's all here!

And I love this shot, with the carousel behind the car adding to the nostalgia.. It's been there forever...

Anyhow.. I like to breath some life into this thread every once in a while  :cheers:

Darkman

I'm glad you did!

Still don't get tired of looking at your car Jeff!
Make it idiot proof, and somebody will make a better idiot!

If you think Education is difficult, try being stupid!

Bluestar

69 Bama R/T

Just did alot of reading... :o  Persistence paid off... I love it   :notworthy:  :drool5:  :drool5:   :cheers:

jb666

Quote from: Bluestar on June 28, 2011, 10:42:48 AM
Is that show at the carousel in Riverside, RI?

No, it's at Nantasket Beach in Hull Mass. Home of Paragon Park.

Quote from: 69 Bama R/T on June 29, 2011, 07:32:37 PM
Just did alot of reading... :o  Persistence paid off... I love it   :notworthy:  :drool5:  :drool5:   :cheers:

Thank you!

Quote from: Darkman on June 27, 2011, 08:58:47 PM
I'm glad you did!

Still don't get tired of looking at your car Jeff!

Very cool, thank you!

barefootmat

Personaly I would rather see a 68-70 Dodge Charger rust complety down to the earths crust before I'd even consider replicating a horrible icon of an American Social Cancer know to many as "the dukes of Hazzard". It has nothing to do with poltics just a feeling I had.

69bronzeT5

Quote from: barefootmat on November 17, 2011, 11:31:55 PM
Personaly I would rather see a 68-70 Dodge Charger rust complety down to the earths crust before I'd even consider replicating a horrible icon of an American Social Cancer know to many as "the dukes of Hazzard". It has nothing to do with poltics just a feeling I had.

Opinions are like an a$$hole, everybody has one. However sometimes it's better to keep your mouth shut. Really got nothing better to do than bring up this thread again with a comment like that? ::)
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

XS29L9Bxxxxxx

Quote from: barefootmat on November 17, 2011, 11:31:55 PM

::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

FLG