News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Wing braces

Started by hotrod98, December 02, 2008, 01:44:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hotrod98

I spent a couple of hours this weekend welding up the rest of the sets of wing braces that I have. I have six sets left and will sell them for $75.00 a set plus $15.00 shipping in the 48 states. If I decide to build more later, they will be around $10 or $15 higher per set due to higher steel prices. These wing braces are copies of an original set that Rene (bigblocksam) loaned me to copy. They have the inserts welded into the ends just as the originals and all dimensions are the same. The only difference is these are cut by lazer instead of punched. They are unpainted.
I wasn't going to make another batch, but a couple of friends needed them and I have to make at least 10 sets to make the setup worthwhile.
Joe, your set is shipping out today.
I don't have any complete sets of the front nose braces left, but may have a pair of frame braces and a lower valance brace.
hotrodcuda98@hotmail.com

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

moparstuart

dont sell and ship mine out  please

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

hotrod98

Charles Addams

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Cuda Hunter

I am interested.  PM me details.

hotrod98

Two sets of wing braces left.

Charles Addams

70daytonaclone

Larry ,glad to hear your are making more parts,those front nose braces,that was the 4 piece kit you were selling? I bought one of those. and I really don't know what they do. I just know that some day I will use them on my 69 daytona replica. thanks for your time Stephen in Barnesville,Georgia

hotrod98

Hey Stephen, You mean you don't have that clone finished yet? What's taking so long?  ;D

Charles Addams

70daytonaclone

Hey Larry How you doing? :icon_smile_big: lost my job of 6 years (1 month ago) as a commerical electrican in the big city of Atlanta. Been 2 weeks since I got an unemployment check. All this and can't go get the 69 phord Torino Gt I bought for 799$ on ebag the day before lay off.  :brickwall:Life is good some times! even for a 52 year old white man! Hope I get a check today or I will have to drive to State office and find out why. Glad to hear you are enjoying the hobbie. NEED ANY HELP? Licensed A&P aircraft mechanic and to be quite humble can handle just about anything!  :2thumbs: Am going out and mig up those quarters on that 71 fast back mustang! I guess that 4 barrel cleveland car will be forsale :icon_smile_dissapprove:  But building phords will pay for the Mopars!

Larry I still need the part to shorten my trunk lid. anymore of those pieces around? then I can raid the 74 Sat. at the local junk yard for the dutchman panel. I got a vega plug waiting to go. Last month I put a 318 overdrive manual trans in car. I got fenders to modify and a rusty hood that I will be patching on. I think it will be next year  before car sees the road. LOL I think I would use a Dayclona nose and headlight parts for the front end. and Daytonalo's windsheild trim. All of this after Obama SAVES THE WORLD! and I go back to work! Happy Holidays to All Stephen in Barnesville,Georgia

daytonalo

I'm taking orders for Daytona trunk hinges

hotrod98

I'm using daytonalo's hinges on my car. They work great.

Charles Addams