News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Need help w/ project Super Stock Superbird !

Started by grncpe, January 19, 2014, 03:10:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grncpe

I know it's my first post. I have been reading & following every else's builds for a few years now. I am ready to start! I need just about everything. I am not trying to build a exact clone but very close.I race a NSS 70 Hemi cuda now, but am afraid of hurting the car, long story been in the family since 1976. I have allways wanted a bird but out of my price range. When was the last time you saw one running? My plan is to do a 70's retro bird, Flake, Lace, candy, you name it. My cuda is done up now tastefully but I want to go over the edge with this one. Here is what I have Motor,carbs to pan with headers,done trans,New s-60 dana, cal trac sus. & shocks.all front sus. done. I have Janak head light buckets,pivit brackets,latch tray,z brackets, & the metal brackets that come from where the bumper brackets bolt on. So, I need a good 70 Satellite, road runner, Gtx, or belvedere. The cleaner the better body, or driver. I need the rest of the pieces. I want steel fenders, & a alum wing. I can repair as needed on the wing or I saw that someone made a steel one. This is just the beginning of this & I am ready to jump in with both feet. I can post pics of the cuda to give anyone an Idea of what I am going for, And the quality of parts I am looking for. Thank You for your time & help!

Ghoste

Well I don't have one to get you started but I sure do applaud your idea.  Welcome to the group, good luck and pics of the Cuda are not forbidden.

grncpe

held1823

welcome aboard. that 'cuda is absolutely stunning.
Ernie Helderbrand
XX29L9B409053

JB400

Great looking Cuda :2thumbs:  Welcome to the group and best of luck acquiring a car for you build :cheers:

JB

djcarguy

awsum cuda and totally dig the plans for a race s-bird. bee watching an all the best on build..

steel wing  is guy here Don C1   web an ee in his profile   he is in vancouver island so border shipping  may bee a pain   .he make glass nose cones w/ wo head light holes too.

has a thread here ---         my bird build    i think  ,,   he is making a steel nose off his glass nose pattern.

all the best on build... dj out west,,,OR.. :popcrn: :drool5: :drool5: :cheers: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

djcarguy

Ghoste