News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Belgian Stroker

Started by Belgium R/T -68, December 20, 2008, 05:12:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belgium R/T -68

Here in Belgium we have around -3° to 0° now the last days but it has been a little bit colder. The worst thing though is the wind and humidity because when I go
to Sweden, like last week, it can be -20° but it feels much better then the Belgium -3°. :shruggy: The thing here is that if it comes 1 inch of snow the traffic just
stops because they are not used to it like we Sweeds and Canadians. :icon_smile_big:

Per
Charger -68 R/T 500 cui Stroker

six-tee-nine

Not all Belgians stop driving when they see an inch of snow :slap:.......

I lOVE rear wheel drive when it snows  :D
Greetings from Belgium, the beer country

NOS is nice, turbo's are neat, but when it comes to Mopars, there's no need to cheat...

firefighter3931

Quote from: Belgium R/T -68 on February 09, 2010, 01:03:13 PM
Here in Belgium we have around -3° to 0° now the last days but it has been a little bit colder. The worst thing though is the wind and humidity because when I go
to Sweden, like last week, it can be -20° but it feels much better then the Belgium -3°. :shruggy: The thing here is that if it comes 1 inch of snow the traffic just
stops because they are not used to it like we Sweeds and Canadians. :icon_smile_big:

Per

That's t-shirt weather up here in the frozen north !  ;)

Ya, the humidity sucks...makes it feel much colder than it is.  :P

Hopefully you can go for a testdrive soon...be careful ; cold roads don't grip at all and even in warm weather that car is gonna boil the tires at will.  :lol:

Quote from: six-tee-nine on February 09, 2010, 02:16:51 PM
Not all Belgians stop driving when they see an inch of snow :slap:.......

I lOVE rear wheel drive when it snows  :D

Me too....snow can be fun to drive in...especially in a 30 ton Firetruck.... it's the other YaHoos we have to worry about.  :slap:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

six-tee-nine

I'm afraid Per is screwed........ we had another 4 inches of snow last night and it will stay put untill half of next week..... :RantExplode:
Greetings from Belgium, the beer country

NOS is nice, turbo's are neat, but when it comes to Mopars, there's no need to cheat...