News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Old Mopars in the wild

Started by 1969chargerrtse, December 30, 2008, 11:19:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TruckDriver

Well, It's a adopted Mopar anyway.

Saw this today. Looked to be unrestored. I had to pull over to get pictures, as this is only the second one I ever seen in person. 1971 AMC Hornet SC360 4spd. I been in a Hornet with a factory 304, and that was fast. I read these are very quick cars.

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

RIDELIKEHELL

Saw this 69 Coronet...Super Bee clone at a local garage
AMD POSTER BOY

1968 CHARGER R/T  http://www.youtube.com/user/ridelikehell73

charger1972

1988 Dodge Colt. Oh yeah , there is a 2009 Viper ACR too.

mauve66

that Colt is TITS MAN!!!!!!!!!! :icon_smile_blackeye:
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

charger1972

40 mpg. Beats my 95 Ram2500 plow truck, was killing me at the pump.

1969chargerrtse

Here's an old Mopar I pass everyday that I thought you would find interesting.  There used to be 2 of these vans sitting outside, side by side.  Now there's just.................
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

Homerr

Saw an ol' boy in a cowboy hat driving this 65-68 Sport Fury convertible in Seattle this week.  Gold color, pretty nice car and very straight.

moparstuart

Quote from: 1969chargerrtse on September 15, 2013, 06:18:34 AM
Here's an old Mopar I pass everyday that I thought you would find interesting.  There used to be 2 of these vans sitting outside, side by side.  Now there's just.................
i could make a cool sign out of that for my salvage yard
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Slowpoke

here's a dodge you don't see every day. A customer came in with it, said they just bought it in southern Indiana and drove it home to Indy.
68 R/T LL1
under restoration for the last 25 years

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

DC_1

Quote from: 1969chargerrtse on September 15, 2013, 06:18:34 AM

Guess he went through a divorce and the ex ended up with half...... :D

TruckDriver

I thought I posted this here, but I saw this on Friday the 18th where we were paving. Defiantly all original and used
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Laxy

Spotted this locally in Perth on Sunday. '73 Dart, said it was originally a 400 but now a 383. Was very neat and sounded tough. Had a RHD conversion before he had bought it.

71 Valiant VH Hardtop 265 Hemi 4-speed, 71 VH Valiant Charger R/T Replica 360 4-speed, 68 Dodge Charger 440/727.

Ghoste

The Valiant beside it is yours?

Laxy

71 Valiant VH Hardtop 265 Hemi 4-speed, 71 VH Valiant Charger R/T Replica 360 4-speed, 68 Dodge Charger 440/727.

Ghoste

C_stripes

Sweet to see it over there, but the guy is stroking everyone. There were only two engines available in that car, 225 /6 and a 318. Looks good none the less
I'm smarter than I act, But I don't act smarter than I am.

C_stripes

I'm smarter than I act, But I don't act smarter than I am.

Laxy

Quote from: C_stripes on December 10, 2013, 09:01:34 PM
Btw, yours looks WAY cooler

Cheers, also now I think about it he must just have meant that he pulled a 400 out of it when he got the car as he seemed to know his stuff.

djcarguy

If ya bored today this will keep ya busy for along time,,enjoy an happy holidays ta us 1 an all. :cheers: :cheers:

troy.70R/T

Hey LAXY what are the octane ratings on your gas pumps down there? Did I see 98 octane??????  :drool5:

Laxy

Quote from: troy.70R/T on February 26, 2014, 09:18:06 PM
Hey LAXY what are the octane ratings on your gas pumps down there? Did I see 98 octane??????  :drool5:

Yep, you can get 91, 95 and 98. Some smaller stations won't always have the 98 but generally you can get it everywhere. 100 octane fuel has popped up at some independent stations too, but I think it's an ethanol blend.

troy.70R/T

WOW and they tell us the USA is the best place to live. I think you might be living the dream.