News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1971 dodge charger wheel opening moldings

Started by snagm z, February 06, 2009, 11:46:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

snagm z

my fellow charger addicts!!

has any one bought these from year one paddock etc which are better. the price ranges are significant for me to ask
just looking for personal experiences with all the suppliers quality etc.

thanks
Steve
I should have picked bowling as a hobby.
Darn mopar B bodies it's an illness.
Theres always room for one more Charger

quapman

Laysons had these on sale a little while back and all who bought had good reviews. (Yes, AFTER the big Carlisle bust)

Steve

histoy

You might want to check out Ebay item #300292003052.    The seller had 10 sets for $325 each.   I paid $360 for a set earlier this year.   The fit on mine was pretty good, but not perfect.   I doubt if any repro sets are perfect.

General_01

Everyone seemed to like them, but I think I remember a couple people suggested getting the ones that ARE NOT predrilled if you don't want extra holes in the wheel opening lip because they did not line up exactly. This way you could drill the holes where your existing holes already are. A little time consuming, but some people like it that way. That was the only negative I heard. All thought they looked great.
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

histoy

The ones I bought were not pre-drilled.   They had only 1 hole drilled at the center that lined up with an existing hole.   I'd suggest that you check with the supplier to see which type they are offering.