News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

500's for Sale

Started by XXHEMI, January 02, 2009, 05:38:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XXHEMI

I am looking to sell one of my Hemi 500's both are numbers matching 4spd's. One is R6 Red with a total resto and the other is a mostly orininal great driver T5. For some reason I am having a hard time posting pic's here? Danny I know you took a bunch of the red car maybe you can help me out? Looking to get 225k for the Red one and 170K for the Bronze? A12 and Max Wedge trades are welcome.

Thanks Ed

XXHEMI

Red one

69_500

Ed I'll work on resizing some pics of both of your cars to post on here. I know I have plenty of pics of both of the cars.

So if you sell one are you going to take the other to Talladega then?

XXHEMI

Danny

In this market it think it will be a tuff sale so I may still be there with both!

Thanks Ed

Just 6T9 CHGR

Oh man oh man!  Ed...interested in an Orange 69 R/T for the R6 one?

JK....sorry to see one of them go but hopefully its to fund another project   :coolgleamA:

Here are a few pics I have in the Registry gallery of the T5 car

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Just 6T9 CHGR

More of the R6

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

WingCharger

Was your red one the one in Mopar Action?

Those are both amazing cars, and a great looking!! :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:

XXHEMI

Chris

It's actully to help fund a new home for the car's and the buisness. Three years ago (that's how long it took me to get a permit) the bank told be they would lend me the money on just the value of the property!  Today they have a diffrent option :brickwall:. I hate to do it but one of them should go. Unless Oboma changes things in a hurry.

XXHEMI

Quote from: WingCharger on January 02, 2009, 06:16:04 PM
Was your red one the one in Mopar Action?

Those are both amazing cars, and a great looking!! :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:

Yes that's the one

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: XXHEMI on January 02, 2009, 06:20:16 PM
Chris

It's actully to help fund a new home for the car's and the buisness. Three years ago (that's how long it took me to get a permit) the bank told be they would lend me the money on just the value of the property!  Today they have a diffrent option :brickwall:. I hate to do it but one of them should go. Unless Oboma changes things in a hurry.

Sounds like a plan Ed....B-J is coming up in a few weeks....might we one of them cross the block?
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

XXHEMI

Quote from: NOT Just 6T9 CHGR on January 02, 2009, 06:22:37 PM
Quote from: XXHEMI on January 02, 2009, 06:20:16 PM
Chris

Sounds like a plan Ed....B-J is coming up in a few weeks....might we one of them cross the block?
That's way to much work!

tan top

:drool5: awesome cars for sure ... remember reading about the T5 & a R4 i think in a mopar mag years ago ... isn't the T5 one unrestored  :popcrn:

love the R6 color  :drool5:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

hemigeno

OK, if everyone's confused about seeing this thread back in the Aero forum, you're probably not alone.

After thinking about it for a while plus getting some input from Troy and the moderators, we've decided from here on out to leave any threads which mention Aero cars for sale in the Aero forum regardless of whether the initial poster is the owner of the car(s).

There are just not enough of these situations that come up, and it's better for everyone to have the chance to chip in their comments - plus the pictures and information about the cars won't be deleted when Troy does his usual housecleaning in the CFS section.

I'm sorry for the confusion and interruption caused, as all we were trying to do is to be consistent with how we've handled things in the past.

:cheers:

P.S.  If things get out of control (which they probably won't), we'll address that problem if/when needed.

maxwellwedge

That's way to much work!
[/quote]

Hey Ed - Drinking Corona's at Bill W's house was way too much work also!
Happy New Years buddy;
Jim B.

I gotta couple of A12's......No Maxi's ..... HMMMM......

XXHEMI

Jim

I will take two A12's for it! I know anything you have is over the top. I have been thinking about putting a new building up for a long time(took a real long time for approvals) and would like to get that done. But the other thing is I ran into a guy at Carlisle that say's he got a Black one and I just can't stop thinking about it??? The smart thing to do would be invest in the building but I never claimed to be smart. The other thing is this car is too nice to drive, where does that leave me??

See you at Carlisle
Ed

PocketThunder

That A pillar molding sure does look nice on the red car Ed..   :icon_smile_big:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

maxwellwedge

Quote from: XXHEMI on January 07, 2009, 10:44:43 PM
Jim

I will take two A12's for it! I know anything you have is over the top. I have been thinking about putting a new building up for a long time(took a real long time for approvals) and would like to get that done. But the other thing is I ran into a guy at Carlisle that say's he got a Black one and I just can't stop thinking about it??? The smart thing to do would be invest in the building but I never claimed to be smart. The other thing is this car is too nice to drive, where does that leave me??

See you at Carlisle
Ed

Build it and they will fill it!

69_500

Did you ever hear any more about the X9 car that was being talked about at Carlisle Ed? I don't know of many X9 HEMI 500's, and from the sounds of it , it wasn't one of the ones I knew of.

XXHEMI

Danny

I talked with the guy again out at the Nationals but I don't think the car could be bought right. Seemed like he was pretty attached to it. I did offer him up the red car on a trade even though he told me his car needed a total resto but no luck? I don't know way I love Black so much???

Pocket thanks again for the A pillar molding you bailed me out.

Ed

69_500

Really, not interested in a trade for the red car. Your R6 car is very nice. I too am partial to black, but not sure if I'm as partial as you though. I'd take a HEMI 500 in any color.

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

PocketThunder

Quote from: moparstuart on January 08, 2009, 10:38:30 PM
Quote from: PocketThunder on January 08, 2009, 10:37:16 PM
:whistling:
paint the TC black and maybe you can trade LOL

Ya but TC is not a HEMI car.   :-\

That one above is an original T5 car.

moparstuart

Quote from: PocketThunder on January 08, 2009, 10:39:20 PM
Quote from: moparstuart on January 08, 2009, 10:38:30 PM
Quote from: PocketThunder on January 08, 2009, 10:37:16 PM
:whistling:
paint the TC black and maybe you can trade LOL

Ya but TC is not a HEMI car.   :-\

That one above is an original T5 car.
Hill side HEMI    hill side LOL
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

nascarxx29

1969 R4 Daytona XX29L9B410772
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23UOA174597
1970 FY1 Superbird RM23UOA166242
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23VOA179697
1968 426 Road Runner RM21J8A134509
1970 Coronet RT WS23UOA224126
1970 Daytona Clone XP29GOG178701

WINGR

Quote from: 69_500 on January 08, 2009, 06:40:21 PM
Did you ever hear any more about the X9 car that was being talked about at Carlisle Ed? I don't know of many X9 HEMI 500's, and from the sounds of it , it wasn't one of the ones I knew of.

Me too Danny. Hey Ed, good luck in whatever you end up doing, that sure is a tough choice. Love the R6 and the T5, I could have sworn that T5 car had my name written on it. Not to mention how close I came to getting the R6 car several years ago. I think that I will just go somewhere and cry now. :'(

WINGR/Steve

XXHEMI

Steve

Maybe I will cry with you. The R6 car is sold and I will keep the T5 car. So they are no longer avilible. Thanks Dodge Charger!

WINGR

Quote from: XXHEMI on January 13, 2009, 06:23:21 PM
Steve

Maybe I will cry with you. The R6 car is sold and I will keep the T5 car. So they are no longer avilible. Thanks Dodge Charger!

Let the crying begin :'(, unless my wife was the one that bought the R6 500. Oh please let this be true, I am due for a good suprise for a change.  :yesnod:

Ed sorry to hear it's sold, I know you put alot into that awsome machine. Well good luck with your building, I hope it works out well for you.

PocketThunder

Quote from: XXHEMI on January 13, 2009, 06:23:21 PM
Steve

What?  No one wanted the Bronze one?   :icon_smile_blackeye:

Hey Ed, do you know how many T5 Hemi 4-speed cars were made?  There is one by me so that makes 2 if you're wondering.

69_500

Ed, inquiring minds wanna know, is that R6 car still going to be down at Talladega in the hands of the newest owner? Because I for one want to get another chance to take pictures of the car.

XXHEMI

I only intended on selling one!  And for a collector the red car can't be beat. But as a guy that loves to drive and or race these cars the T5 car hands down has got to be one of the best Hemi cars out there. The R6 car will be missed but there will allway's be more. Maybe even a black one???

XXHEMI

Quote from: 69_500 on January 14, 2009, 09:41:22 PM
Ed, inquiring minds wanna know, is that R6 car still going to be down at Talladega in the hands of the newest owner? Because I for one want to get another chance to take pictures of the car.

I don't think so? But I would love to see it out there. The T5 car will be there

69_500

Darn it, I was hoping to shoot many more pictures of it at another show. Hmmmm, will just have to find another way to see it again in the future.

WINGR

Hi Ed, just wanted to let you know that my wife hasn't said anything about the R6 Hemi 500 and I am starting to think that maybe she wasn't the one that bought it from you.  :brickwall:

Doesn't she know that Chargers are a key to a man's heart?  :o

Sorry for the wining but I think you know how much I loved both of your 500's.

WINGR/Steve

nascarxx29

Is this retro ad for a Blk on Blk Hemi 69 500 accounted for?

69_500

I believe the add your refering to is actually a Y2 yellow car with black interior, and black stripe Dave. If its the HEMI 500 that is listed as having a 383 engine in it.

nascarxx29

Thats lower down in the ad did you see the Blk on Blk Hemi 500  3rd car ad down

69_500

does it mention if its an AT car or a 4 speed car? part of the ad is cut off in the picture. I only have information on 3 HEMI 500's that are X9. 2 with black interior, 1 with red interior.

nascarxx29

69_500

Could possibly be another one. I dont recall the one AT with X9 interior I have information on being in California.