News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

My first car (re-named from my parents....)

Started by 500hp_440, January 03, 2009, 10:08:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chargerkid01

Lock the thread!! I agree ryan and I have had some great conversations in private!! He is a nice kid and is pretty smart!! I'm not sticking up for him now because I know how he feels. You can only take so much before you give in and get pissed off. Ryan man blow some steem off on me on myspace I know I'll give it back to ya!! Don't leave the site because there are some great people here!! It is time we all start over!!!!! I'm done.

TUFCAT

Come back with a different name and avatar. Then participate in discussions when its helpful to do so, share your experiences, and ask relevant questions.

Basically, just play it cool for a while. :2thumbs:  Soon, nobody will remember the old 500hp.

skip68

I have to agree with most.   Ryan, I do not like the way you have conducted yourself one bit.  BUT,  I do not want you to leave the site.  As we grow up we make mistakes and make people angry but we also learn from them.  You just need to ignore everything negative and become a sponge here and soak all this knowledge in.  When I met Tufcat or General01 here we did not agree at first, but now they see things my way so it's all good.  :smilielol:  JK.  My point is that not everyone here is going to like you but it takes time. Some may never like you and that's ok.  Hell, not everyone here likes me but I need this site to learn and so do you.  Just remember that the best response sometimes is no respose at all.  Bite your lip and move on and get your sh%t together.   :yesnod:  Like I said, I don't like the way you started out at all but, if you ask me a question I'll try and give you the answer.    :scratchchin:   Then again, my answer may need a second opinion.  :smilielol:    Keep your nose clean and keep moving forward.  Stand up and take it, don't keep saying you're sorry, just keep moving forwards.  That's the only thing I can say to you.  You have the ball so run with it if you know what I mean.   Good luck,  Chuck.........
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

500hp_440

I'm not even here for help anymore, I don't need it, I came back to say hi to the few people that are worth conversing with, answer this all the people that talk down to me you said it once, you feel soooo dang proud right? Why come back? Why not prove your maturity of putting down a 16yr old and being "tough" by acually ending your part in it, because your too good to be deciant to me, why are you not too good to talk to me? Think about it :shruggy:
Let it alone^.

TUFCAT

Quote from: 500hp_440 on March 28, 2009, 10:04:08 PM
I'm not even here for help anymore, I don't need it, I came back to say hi to the few people that are worth conversing with, answer this all the people that talk down to me you said it once, you feel soooo dang proud right? Why come back? Why not prove your maturity of putting down a 16yr old and being "tough" by acually ending your part in it, because your too good to be deciant to me, why are you not too good to talk to me? Think about it :shruggy:

That's not correct.... you will need help.  Everyone needs help....wrong answer :idiot:

Maybe this time you really need to go.  Lock 'er up boys.  :dancinglock:

500hp_440

Quote from: TUFCAT on March 28, 2009, 10:29:45 PM

Everyone needs help....wrong answer.
I didnt say I dont need help I just dont need help with my car from here anymore, I can go look at a put together car and talk face to face with the fella that put her together
Let it alone^.

FLG

Quote from: 500hp_440 on March 28, 2009, 10:37:38 PM
Quote from: TUFCAT on March 28, 2009, 10:29:45 PM

Everyone needs help....wrong answer.
I didnt say I dont need help I just dont need help with my car from here anymore, I can go look at a put together car and talk face to face with the fella that put her together

Have fun. Hes gonna have all the answers for ya  :2thumbs:

72chargerSE

Ryan, you do that...go talk to that "fella". When he realizes you are an obnoxious, arrogant know it all, his door will slam....and another life lesson will "slam" you in the face.

You have been given the benefit of doubt here many times...

See ya, kid.

500hp_440

Let it alone^.

TheGhost

Why don't you end your part in it?  You come back, and put us down, and then you cry when we retaliate?  Too damn bad, kid.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Marck

rav440

Quote from: Marck on March 29, 2009, 01:27:26 AM
Will this trainwreck never end....?

nope .

he must have a self indulged foot fetish . coz he cant keep it out of his mouth .  :rotz:
1973 PLYMOUTH road runner GTX

Marck

Quote from: rav440 on March 29, 2009, 06:51:06 AM
Quote from: Marck on March 29, 2009, 01:27:26 AM
Will this trainwreck never end....?

nope .

he must have a self indulged foot fetish . coz he cant keep it out of his mouth .  :rotz:

You don't have to sugarcoat it...  :D

1969chargerrtse

Sure would be nice to just get a new start here. 
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

The70RT

Yeah delete this thread and then if he is gonna do his Charger he can start another......but don't ask for advice then critisize us when you get don't hear what you want.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us