News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Moparstuart's Daytona clone project

Started by moparstuart, January 06, 2009, 01:54:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

I have been working on this car almost two years now .  Not made a ton of progress but it is progressing slowly .  Collecting parts here and there as i can .  Buying the car and building the motor and installing it set me back cash wise . The slow economy has not helped either .  Cuda ken was going to make a daytona out of it before he got frustrated with janak and his slow production procedures.  He did at least put fenders and had the wing setting on it at one point .
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

PocketThunder

:shruggy:  whats the red one for in the parking lot then?
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

moparstuart

Then he restored it red as an R/T  clone instead.  Now i'm making it into a daytona again .

moparstuart

Quote from: PocketThunder on January 06, 2009, 02:01:15 PM
same car , I only have 2 69 chargers the red daytona clone car and the 500.  Oh and the parts car your bringing me makes 3  :smilielol:

PocketThunder

Quote from: moparstuart on January 06, 2009, 02:11:08 PM
same car , I only have 2 69 chargers the red daytona clone car and the 500.  Oh and the parts car your bringing me makes 3  :smilielol:

better make that 2-1/2 then..  :rofl:   :-\
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

moparstuart

Quote from: PocketThunder on January 06, 2009, 03:05:56 PM
Quote from: moparstuart on January 06, 2009, 02:11:08 PM

better make that 2-1/2 then..  :rofl:   :-\
thats for sure   :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:   the AMD bill would be out of sight for the sheet metal on that car .    Will post a ton more picture of my clone project tonight .

WINGMAN

Stuart you need some more projects.  :nana:  Jay.
69 Daytona XX29L9B409032 , 02 Ram Cummins,

moparstuart

No ii need more money to fund all my projects .  ;D :icon_smile_big:  Ken had this motor installed in the car at one time also
It had some serious rot in the frame rail , they got replaced

moparstuart

:drool5:   kens house ,  my wing i bought still boxed up

moparstuart

:drool5:  all kens work and motor installing , not sure how the whole motors deal worked ?

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

moparstuart

moparstuart

moparstuart

hemigeno

Quote from: NOT Just 6T9 CHGR on January 06, 2009, 07:36:40 PM
Hey is that the four twenty sick?

Yep, that's it.

I remember going to CudaKen's place of work (he never liked to mention where it was), where that engine with the blower was sitting back in the corner under a tarp.  He was a little worried that it would sprout legs, and if you saw the neighborhood the building was in, you'd agree with him.   :o

If Troy could bring back one thread from the old D-C.com site, I wish it was the "Three Chargers in the Shop" thread.  That was a classic...

moparstuart

moparstuart

Quote from: hemigeno on January 06, 2009, 07:44:52 PM
Quote from: NOT Just 6T9 CHGR on January 06, 2009, 07:36:40 PM
Hey is that the four twenty sick?

Yep, that's it.

I remember going to CudaKen's place of work (he never liked to mention where it was), where that engine with the blower was sitting back in the corner under a tarp.  He was a little worried that it would sprout legs, and if you saw the neighborhood the building was in, you'd agree with him.   :o

If Troy could bring back one thread from the old D-C.com site, I wish it was the "Three Chargers in the Shop" thread.  That was a classic...
did he work at earl sheib?  ?  thats what i was told

moparstuart

moparstuart

moparstuart

:angel:

69_500

I don't remember if my SE car was in that thread or not, but I know it was over at his house for a few months. The 4 times i went over to his place he was always trying something different with the Charger. Personally I liked the RR he had, what did he ever do with that car? didn't his parents buy the RR brand new?

moparstuart

Quote from: 69_500 on January 06, 2009, 08:07:46 PM
I don't remember if my SE car was in that thread or not, but I know it was over at his house for a few months. The 4 times i went over to his place he was always trying something different with the Charger. Personally I liked the RR he had, what did he ever do with that car? didn't his parents buy the RR brand new?
thats the story I heard , I have never met him
i

moparstuart

moparstuart

PocketThunder

Quote from: moparstuart on January 06, 2009, 08:47:12 PM
:drool5:   car show ken took it too

You just dont get the same type of gals going to a tuner car show do you...?...??   :icon_smile_big:   :icon_smile_big: