News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Helping finding bolts to bolt up trans to BB engine

Started by 69bananabeast, October 31, 2005, 09:32:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69bananabeast

Can anyone help me , i've looked all over and havent been able to find any ? the closest thing i found were Chebby bolts. Been looking under hardware, fasteners and bolts and got no where   :shruggy:
1969 Charger  446
1970 Charger  318
1932 Ford Rat Rod   (under construction)

68 RT

Hardware store lowes home depot Pep boys, etc. Just buy grade 6 or 8. A lot cheper than 11.99.

8WHEELER

Sounds to me like he is looking for the factory correct look.

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

beenaround

most of these are still availible from the dealer also.

John_Kunkel

The fact that a Dodge dealer is selling the bolts on e-bay suggests they are still available from a dealer.
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

cudaken

8 wheeler, correct look is the last thing Nic is looking for. Guess you hve not seen the 440 have you. :icon_smile_big:

NIC, if you need the lenght let me no I and will messuer mine for you.

Ken
I am back

69bananabeast

yeah im not really worried about correct look . I Just want them  to fit and hold up well . I talked to dealerships and every one of them were dense . would give them hardware #   and from around what year it was , but all of them would just tell me that we dont have books going back that far and that was the end of it.
1969 Charger  446
1970 Charger  318
1932 Ford Rat Rod   (under construction)

8WHEELER

OOOPS OK, I sit corrected a day late and a dollar short as usual  :wave:
Just sounded like he was looking for the stock look.

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

John_Kunkel

If you just need correct length bolts, the top four are 3/8"-16 X 1 1/4" long. The bottom two are 7/16"-14 X 2" long.
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

cudaken

Well Nic, John beat me to the answer but he is right.

Ken
I am back