News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Fury question

Started by moparsons, January 13, 2009, 01:48:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparsons

Anyone know what a 67 Fury might be worth? It's a 2 door, 318 column auto. One quarter needs replaced, the other has minor rust, but two full quarters come with it. the interior is perfect. It has been sitting up on blocks for about 10 years, but  motor is not locked or anything. Overall, quarters and paint and would be a very nice car.

ted

dpm68

Buy it and post LOTS OF PICS.

SeattleCharger

I have heard that the chrome trim is the hardest part of restoring these, very hard to locate?  don't know for sure.  If it has all the chrome trim it might be worth more, or for parting it   :shruggy:

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

moparsons

It's complete. It was my older brother's car. We rear-ended a subaru in around 97 and bent the hood and cracked the grille. We got the parts to fix it, but never did. It was a cherry car. Just needs tuned up, quarters installed, and paint. I may start working on it this summer. I don't really need another car, but I'm sick of seeing it sit in my dad's yard.

Andy

dpm68

Please go take lots of pics of this car and post them for us. We here are complete sluts for pics of classic Mopars!

moparsons

I will try to get pics sometime. :2thumbs: