News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

ALL NEEDED: Daytona Wing, Z Braces, Latch Tray, Head Light Buckets ect...

Started by F6Daytona, January 27, 2009, 01:03:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nascarxx29

Real daytona wing for sale .Not sure if it sold     http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,50669.0.html
dandydan

Daytona Wing for Sale
« on: November 16, 2008, 07:11:08 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Used Daytona wing for sale. Uprights are black and wing is unfinished aluminum. Drivers side upright has some damage to the lower portion where it would meet the top of the quarter. Asking $2000 obo. PM me or Call Bob 607-772-6945. Thanks!
1969 R4 Daytona XX29L9B410772
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23UOA174597
1970 FY1 Superbird RM23UOA166242
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23VOA179697
1968 426 Road Runner RM21J8A134509
1970 Coronet RT WS23UOA224126
1970 Daytona Clone XP29GOG178701

Howie

I have a set of headlight pivots and a set of Z braces I bought from Janak that I am not using and are sitting on a shelf.

Daytona R/T SE

I'll have a bunch of Ted Janek fiberglass parts left over from my project.

I used them as three dimensional patterns to fabricate my own parts from steel.

I'll go through everything after my car goes to the paint shop and decide what I'm going to sell and what I'm going to keep.

It'll be a month or so until I get that far...

hotrod98

Too bad you're not building a superbird. I have a real nice steel bird wing, fiberglass nose, fender extensions and fender scoops for a bird project.  ;D

I have a bunch of Daytona parts around here, but they're for customer cars and they might not be too happy if I sell them.  :angel:

I still have a new set of steel wing braces for sale. Much cheaper than the other guys, and they're correct.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

moparstuart

Quote from: hotrod98 on February 09, 2009, 11:50:26 AM
Too bad you're not building a superbird. I have a real nice steel bird wing, fiberglass nose, fender extensions and fender scoops for a bird project.  ;D

I have a bunch of Daytona parts around here, but they're for customer cars and they might not be too happy if I sell them.  :angel:

I still have a new set of steel wing braces for sale. Much cheaper than the other guys, and they're correct.
:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:  i better keep tabs on my parts   :smilielol: :smilielol:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

hotrod98

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams