News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

For those of you interested in the current state of the market

Started by BigBlockSam, February 02, 2009, 05:24:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aero426

Some of those probably have not changed hands.    Those Ebay listings are just a cheap way to advertise the car.     

hotrod98

I doubt that there are many wing car owners that really need the money right now.
It's a no win situation for most people anyway. The worse the economy gets, the more you need the money and then the cars are worth less.
I usually sell a few musclecars every so often to finance other purchases or projects and I'm not selling many now. And of course, now I'm seeing some pretty good deals on cars as well. Figures.  :brickwall:

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

69_500

What no white ones in your ball park Rene? I would have figured with the down turn in prices you'd let go of a car or two and finally get that white bird you have always wanted. My problem is the things I'd be willing to get rid of to get a Daytona are going down in value just as fast as the prices on daytonas' So even though they are cheaper, my available funds is also smaller.

BigBlockSam

QuoteMy problem is the things I'd be willing to get rid of to get a Daytona are going down in value just as fast as the prices on daytonas' So even though they are cheaper, my available funds is also smaller.

:yesnod:  exactly, i'm in the same boat. we're selling everything . so we can build our dream house . with my monster garage . with a lift . i'm tired of working in on the floor of my back yard  . when i build that garage , i have my white bird . my wife promised she'd get me one  :yesnod: well she did :D
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

69_500

My wife has promised I can "one day" get a Daytona. Only problem is I'm begining to think this "one day" is in the year 2050 or there abouts.