News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

which modern day bucket seats would fit in a 3rd gen charger

Started by IBsmokin, November 05, 2005, 09:05:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IBsmokin

Ok my car now has a bench style seat, and although it has no rips and flaws, I still want buckets and center console, so does anybody have any idea which modern bucket seats i can use.  Which make and model cars can I rob bucket seats from to put in my 3rd generation charger?

NHCharger

I have asked that same question on the old board and on moparts. The only answer I got was seats from a Plymouth Laser would bolt right in , never checked it out.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

andy74

ib, what type of bench do you have?if its a split bench, ill trade ya a set of buckets out of a 71 super bee.as long as the shipping isnt killer,pm me and we can talk

Chryco Psycho

i believe the Laser , Daytona seats will bolt in But need the 71 Bases bolted to the seats to make the seat sit correctly on the floor

IBsmokin

The interrior of the laser looks kind of nice, seen them on ebay for like a few hundred bucks, I wonder if the dash if modified would fit in as well.  It might take some work but it might look nice.

hawaiico

I bought a pair of Matrix race seats vinyl BK/B from Summit Racing Equipment for $278.95, (PN GRM-15-657)free shipping because of Hot August Nights in Reno, NV.  They're awesome!!   4 pt seatblt/harness black to go with them (PN GRM-15-621). 
Have Charger, Will Travel .......

NHCharger

IB. My oldest son's first car was a Laser. Biggest piece of shit I've ever seen. I thought about removing the seats before I brought it to the junk yard but didn't want any reminder of that car in my Charger. As far as the laser dash, I don't see that being modified to fit in your Charger. I watched a episode of "Trucks" a few months ago (it's on Spike TV). They made their own instrument cluster. Didn't look to hard, looked pretty sharp when done.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel