News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Daytona front spoiler

Started by WINGMAN, March 07, 2009, 10:33:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WINGMAN

I am looking for a front spoiler for my 69 Daytona, any one buy a year one or Dayclona spoiler and did it fit right? No fiberglass repos. Thanks.    Jay.
69 Daytona XX29L9B409032 , 02 Ram Cummins,

maxwellwedge

I think Dave Patik sells one that sounds correct although I have never seen one personally.

RTDaddy

Wing,
Go with Dave Patik @ Performance Car Graphix.  He makes them stock lenght and 2" longer.  They are the correct aluminum, with corect fasteners.  It's whats's on mine.

"IF YOU'RE UNDER CONTROL, YOU AIN'T GOING FAST ENOUGH."
"IF YOU'RE UNDER CONTROL, YOU AIN'T GOING FAST ENOUGH."

BigBlockSam

i bought mine from Dave Patik  two inches over stock . fit great . even the bolt holes lined up with the marks on my stinger nose . you can see it in my avatar .Rene
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Aero426

hotrod98

I bought the one for my Superbird clone from Dayclona. It looks and fits great. I think the one that I bought from Howie for my Daytona is from Patik. It looks nice as well. I haven't bolted it on, but I don't expect any problems with it.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams