News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New Show Sign by 6pkrunner

Started by Charger4404spd, November 08, 2005, 05:49:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

6pkrunner

Quote from: 41husk on November 10, 2005, 08:08:00 AM
I would get a new poster but I need to get you a picture of my car.  Can you tke one off this site?

The site images are really too small. Unless you have one on a server. Or email one to me.

Troy

I guess I have to get a logo ASAP before that. :P I think it's a great idea even though none of my cars will be picture-worthy until after it's finished. I'm still trying to get a member's ride section up so we can load larger pics but we're eating bandwidth faster than I planned already. Let me know what I need to do (if anything).

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

6pkrunner

A logo is manditory and all ladies regardless of shape are part of the site. If its a member's car, then it deserves just as much to be on the poster as anyone else's.

cudaken

6-Pack, what sizes PIC do you need? I have a 3.3MP Camera, would that work? I have a PIC of 41 and my Charger toether I love.

Cuda Ken
I am back

41husk

That would work we could both get our Chargers on the poster and I don't need to send in a shot.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

6pkrunner

Send a 3.3 megapixel image and you can have your own posters . ;D Nice size that can easily go to 24 x 40 or maybe bigger. And easily resized for the board poster. But For that I like to lay in 3x5 ratio pictures. So keep that in mind when snapping off a shot.

Just 6T9 CHGR

I have one of the old board posters as well as a few of my car........I have this nice big one (cant remember the size) hanging in the garage :icon_smile_cool:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

6pkrunner

That is one hell of a nice car Chris! ;D When the subject matter is that good, you really have to work on screwing up the picture.

69_500

If anyone needs a good photo of their car just let me know and I'll try to make sure to get a detailed shot of it at the next car show I see it at.