News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New Fast and Furious

Started by 69 OUR/TEA, April 03, 2009, 02:12:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b5blue

I'd "done it" till she figured it out on her own!  :D

richard pettys 73

:popcrn: HMM THIS THREAD SEEMS TO BE MORE ENTERTAINING THAN THE MOVIE.... :lol:
YES MY NAME REALLY IS RICHARD PETTY
I JUST DONT HAVE HIS CAR......YET

BLUE68RT4ME

The movie did what it did before, filled in the gaps between scenes of ricers and muscle cars with hot girls and some sort of plot that no one really cares about.  I don't know if I'd say that the life of a high dollar thief makes for "good story" but I didn't exect much on that end.  All I wanted, just like before, was to see hot cars in motion, hear the engines roaring (and man they need to work on coordinating the shifting and rev's a little better, so out of sink), and to see that the Charger still ruled as king over the land of fast cars and fast women.  You can't argue that it's great that, no matter what cars were in the first or this one, the Charger was still the feature.  And "I" personally thought the Charger looked kick-ass!  Loved it!

:Twocents:
Mark Schultz
"BLUE68RT4ME"

gordo1968charger

i watched it yesterday with my boys,i enjoyed it,turn your brain off and sit back and enjoy.
17 quid for 3 of us,(supposedly a bargain matinee)no wonder pirate dvds are doing so well.

68 charger+4 kids=2 jobs

Mike DC

Quote17 quid for 3 of us,(supposedly a bargain matinee)no wonder pirate dvds are doing so well.

Year after year, the studio execs in Hollywood are stubbornly blind to the impact of ticket prices.  The tickets could go for $25 apiece and they wouldn't see any relevance to their failing sales. 

b5blue

I always wondered what happened to that car. :o

69_500

Hmmm, and it is listed as being in Indianapolis IN. Wonder where at here in this city it is? I'll drive the 500 over and show them a real Charger.

69charger2002

loved the movie. turned my brain off, watched the cars and enjoyed it. they really give props to the charger as the king in this movie, not ricers at ALL
kudos for that.  :cheers:
trav
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

Silver R/T

110K just cause Dizzlo drove it?
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

richard pettys 73

I DONT THINK HE REALLY DROVE IT ... :brickwall:..I THINK IT WAS JUST A STUNT CAR...... IE. THE STUNT DRIVER DROVE IT  :rofl:

Silver R/T

Quote from: richard pettys 73 on April 11, 2009, 01:29:58 PM
I DONT THINK HE REALLY DROVE IT ... :brickwall:..I THINK IT WAS JUST A STUNT CAR...... IE. THE STUNT DRIVER DROVE IT  :rofl:

I agree, he just sat his butt cheeks in it.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

richard pettys 73

SOMEONE WITH A LOT MORE MONEY THAN SENCE MAY BUY IT :yesnod:   :slap: BUT I WOULD HAVE TO SAY FOR JUST THAT REASON ONLY  :Twocents:

4cruzin

Sounds like a cool show to go and watch.  I may just wait until DVD and watch it!   :icon_smile_big:
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

mauve66

i was getting my check book out then realized its not one of the "better" cars with the 350 chevy in it............................................. :nana: :nana: :nana: here let me smack myself :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap:
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

lexxman

110,000.00 that's a joke right. :hah:

richard pettys 73

Quote from: mauve66 on April 11, 2009, 05:03:03 PM
i was getting my check book out then realized its not one of the "better" cars with the 350 chevy in it............................................. :nana: :nana: :nana: here let me smack myself :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap:

:rofl: :rofl: :smilielol: :smilielol: THAT WAS PRICELESS :iagree: :iagree:

69bronzeT5

I just saw the movie....I really liked it.
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Foreman72

Quote from: 69charger2002 on April 11, 2009, 09:13:04 AM
loved the movie. turned my brain off, watched the cars and enjoyed it. they really give props to the charger as the king in this movie, not ricers at ALL
kudos for that.  :cheers:
trav

i agree...punk kid in the mustang said it right...muscle beats import every time...

yeah i saw it last night...it was pretty sick...i thought braga was gonna be the chick for a bit there...guess not...

vin diesel vs chuck norris   :lol:

no just kidding...the chevelles, the F-Bomb camaro and esp the charger were sick...the honda nsx @ the end was killer and did anyone else see the blue 850csi in one of the garages? that thing was nuts...

so we gonna bet on an F&F 5 :lol:

Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

chargerkid01

I'm not sure on 5 but if you think about the end maybe thats how he went to tokyo!!! The was was great and it filled in a lot of information from the others.

Go Hogs Go

Quote from: chargerkid01 on April 13, 2009, 09:43:16 AM
I'm not sure on 5 but if you think about the end maybe thats how he went to tokyo!!! The was was great and it filled in a lot of information from the others.

I don't think this movie was a prequel to Tokyo Drift. He made his apperance in Hammer at the end of the 3rd one, and Letty wrecked that car in this installment.
Go Hogs!

mauve66

Quote from: Go Hogs Go on April 13, 2009, 03:05:50 PM

I don't think this movie was a prequel to Tokyo Drift. He made his apperance in Hammer at the end of the 3rd one, and Letty wrecked that car in this installment.

SPOILER ALERT PLEASE...................................
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
alignment

Foreman72

Quote from: mauve66 on April 13, 2009, 03:24:48 PM

:lol: oopps   :lol:
Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

mauve66

now that i've got that off my chest, while watching the movie, at what intervals do i need to have my alarm set to wake up so i don't miss the girl/girl scenes??????????????
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
alignment

Go Hogs Go

Quote from: Foreman72 on April 13, 2009, 03:41:23 PM
Quote from: mauve66 on April 13, 2009, 03:24:48 PM

:lol: oopps   :lol:

Ditto :sorry:
Go Hogs!