News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New Fast and Furious

Started by 69 OUR/TEA, April 03, 2009, 02:12:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

justin1987

Quote from: Go Hogs Go on April 13, 2009, 03:05:50 PM
Quote from: chargerkid01 on April 13, 2009, 09:43:16 AM
I'm not sure on 5 but if you think about the end maybe thats how he went to tokyo!!! The was was great and it filled in a lot of information from the others.

I don't think this movie was a prequel to Tokyo Drift. He made his apperance in Hammer at the end of the 3rd one, and Letty wrecked that car in this installment.

It was a prequel. Han was killed in Tokyo Drift and he was in the beginning of the newest one. Maybe Vin Diesel rebuilt the 70 Plymouth in memory of Letty.

chargerkid01

ok lets take our conversations to email so we do not ruin the movie sorry ya'll!!! :cheers:

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Ghoste

No offense meant to anyone really, but could there truly be any spoilers in this movie?  Truly?

mauve66

Quote from: Ghoste on April 13, 2009, 11:15:46 PM
No offense meant to anyone really, but could there truly be any spoilers in this movie?  Truly?

ya got a point there, i mean its not actually a crime drama or anything with a twist in the end

like when that guy was chasing that girl and in the end you find out its really the girls sister from her step dads side of the family dressing up like the guy from the gas station that has remote cameras in her bedroom to frame him for raping her.............. oh wait what time is it?? theres a girl/girl scene coming on........... i can feel it.............. :coolgleamA: :coolgleamA:
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment