News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Sorry to RT Dave

Started by dkn1997, November 11, 2005, 06:50:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dkn1997

Dave, I was way too harsh in your "damn plumber" thread.  I am sorry.  I pm'd you, but wanted to do it in public so you would know I meant it.

I should have done a little more thinking and a little less typing.

Kevin Norman

RECHRGED

73rallye440magnum

Not sure what happened but its good to see an apology, we all make mistakes and hopefully Dave can forgive you. Sorry if i am intruding.
Current- 70 Charger XH29G Y3, F8, F8

Past- '73 Rallye U code, '69 Coronet 500 vert, '68 Roadrunner clone, XP29H8, XP29G8

NHCharger

It's nice to see someone step up to the plate and say he's sorry. Some of the jackasses at moparts could learn something here.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

purple70rt

I did not see what was so bad, you mades sense to me unless you deleted one of your posts.  I have done that before and felt kind of stupid, always nice apologise if you felt you were wrong though.

Charger_Fan

I didn't see it either.
I commend you for your public apology Kevin, it's things like this that will help us all get along much better, IMO. If not for any other reason than keeping us on a higher level of quality members than that "other" site NHCharger mentioned. ;D

I think most of us are guilty sometimes of typing along & hitting post without really thinking...then 10 minutes later, it hits us. DOH! :brickwall:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

RT DAVE

I have no problems with what was said.   All is well between us now.   I should have cooled down myself before I posted both times.   It's just so darn easy to go off on a tear when the other guys isn't right in front of you.     Thanks for the public apology but the PM was good enough for me.   Take care and no hard feelings.     :icon_smile_big:

BTW, I requested that the other thread get locked because I didn't want to alienate any other tradesmen out there.     He didn't say anything that would have warranted that thread getting locked...  
68 CHARGER RT<br />06 MAGNUM RT<br />02 INTREPID SXT

dkn1997

Quote from: purple70rt on November 12, 2005, 12:14:07 AM
I did not see what was so bad, you mades sense to me unless you deleted one of your posts.  I have done that before and felt kind of stupid, always nice apologise if you felt you were wrong though.

It was not so much the "what" as it was the delivery.  Thanks for accepting, Dave.
RECHRGED

Lowprofile

Yea!  Hugs and Kissess!    :cheers: :-* :icon_smile_kisses: :-* :icon_smile_kisses:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

bluesfool

:2thumbs: This is just part of what keeps this board better than those other ones...class!

TruckDriver

Quote from: bluesfool on November 12, 2005, 07:24:53 PM
:2thumbs: This is just part of what keeps this board better than those other ones...class!
:iagree: :2thumbs: :cheers:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P