News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Happy Birthday dodgecharger-fan!!!

Started by 69bronzeT5, April 18, 2009, 02:59:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69bronzeT5

Have an awesome birthday man!!! Have a great one!!! :cheers: I love your country choice and music choices :D :2thumbs:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

skip68

Happy Birthday! Hope it's a good one!  :cheers: :cheers:

Mrs.Skip68 ;)
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

mikesbbody

skip68

:cheers:  Happy B-Day !  Have a cold one on me.  :cheers:   Chuck...............
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Charger666

dads_69

Happy Birthday David! How's the charger coming along? 

Mark
Hey, you can hate the game but don't hate the player.

dodgecharger-fan

Thanks gang.

Mark, Charger project stalled a bit last year, but I'm back on it at the moment.

It's still at the heavy metal stage, as all the work I had done a couple of years ago is basically garbage and had to be redone.
I just ordered full quarters last week. The only other piece I need is a decklid, but the shop can do fitment, etc with the old one for now.

I had to buy a new fender for the driver's side as the one I picked up in New Jersey turned out to be not so hot. Lots of good metal in it but, the nose was wrinkled.

The fender I got from you is going on the car though. It just needs a little bit of work on a ding or two - very little work. Short of that, it's a nice solid piece and everyone who sees it, asks where I got it from. That story is worth the purchase price. ;) ("It came from Alaska" always starts a good conversation. :D )

I ended up getting a bunch of metal from an eBay seller from New Mexico - a-pillars, rockers, frame rails, etc.. All that was left rusty and covered over by the guy that did the work for me before. If it weren't for the frame rails and structural problems, I'd be doing it my self. The guy doing things for me now is doing it right... very right.

Anyway, it's getting done. I should have it solid, in primer, with engine bay, trunk, and jambs sprayed sometime this summer.
Then I can start putting some things back on and saving up for the full paint job.

Thanks for asking and thanks again to everyone for Birthday wishes.