News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Starting on daytona again..question about 69 dart seats?

Started by petercharger, April 25, 2009, 09:15:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

petercharger

Been looking hard in finding 69 charger seats with head rest...most are very poor condition...came across these seats...I know I need to recover..but are they the same overal seats that where used for multi cars...know that I need to change tracks but would these seats work for a daytona???

Also came across mint woodgrain wheel..no cracking etc.. plus if anyone needs a nice conter consol this car has less then 91k on it..been in barn since early 90's...any input would help...
best way to get a hold of me is brushcollege@msn.com...thanks

A383Wing

70Sbird

Are you interested in selling the wheel?
I had the same Charger wheel in my old Demon.
I would like to get one for the 'Bird if the price is decent.
Scott

Scott Faulkner

UFO

I would have thought the seats would be different from a A body vs a B body.
But the seat foam looks to be the same.
http://moparplus.com/product_info.php?cPath=67&products_id=817

pettybird

Aero426

Quote from: 70Sbird on April 27, 2009, 07:47:28 PM
Are you interested in selling the wheel?
I had the same Charger wheel in my old Demon.
I would like to get one for the 'Bird if the price is decent.
Scott

Scott, have you seen that BE/A has repopped the wood wheels?   They look real nice.

hotrod98

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

Old Moparz

UFO's post with the seat foam is interesting, but if nobody is 100% sure about the seat cores being the same for A & B body cars, maybe you can contact a place like Legendary & ask. I would think that if any vendor would know, it would be them. I have non-head rest seats from a '67 Barracuda, but they are very different so I can't help you.
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

70Sbird

the seat frames for some later model buckets are the same, such as for the highback buckets for 71 demon, and a 70 Superbird, only the covers and tracks are different. I have an interchange manual at home, and there are a number of seats frames that cross body styles and years. I currently have 71 Dodge buckets in my Superbird. the frames are the same part number for 70-71 in A,B, and E bodies!

Scott Faulkner