News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

ramo stott fan page on facebook

Started by held1823, November 25, 2011, 12:55:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

held1823

stumbled across this new page, and thought it might be cool to share with the board. perhaps someone will pass word of it on to ramo. wouldnt THAT be cool, to have him take part in it.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ramo-Stott/280903721926734?ref=pb&sk=wall

there are several newer facebook fan pages for old wingcar drivers. you should be able to link to them via the ramo page.  
Ernie Helderbrand
XX29L9B409053

Aero426

Ramo has a computer, but I don't think he is on it too much.  I would guess that a fan made the page.   Both of his boys Corrie and Lance are on FB.   Corrie has a NASCAR Nationwide team and sometimes things will surface on his page.   Also, if you go to corriestottracing.com, click on the Back In the Day photos, there are some old pics on there as well.  

There also are a fair number of photos at www.racersreunion.com     On that site you can search the general photos area or the Ramo Stott fans page.   Most old drivers have a fan page there.   There's a Ray Nichels page too.