News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Fastback Jon's Charger in Mopar Muscle!

Started by RECHRGD, May 01, 2009, 09:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RECHRGD

Congrats to Jon!!!   :cheers: :cheers: His car is on page 98 posing next to another bad ass Mopar.  Bob
13.53 @ 105.32

FlatbackFanatic

Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

mopar_nut_440_6

1968 Charger R/T 440 
2004 Dodge Ram 2500 680 HP Cummins with attitude

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

69*F5*SE

71ChallengeHer

aone415

This Charger right here is a one of none, that means none before it, none to come.

Ghoste

bk72

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

mauve66

what month??, june issue shows a 3rd gen but no other car posed next to it like you described??
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

RECHRGD

Quote from: mauve66 on May 02, 2009, 01:32:01 PM
what month??, june issue shows a 3rd gen but no other car posed next to it like you described??

July.  Jon's car is a red '66.  The other car in the picture is actually a Chrysler M60 Patton tank!
13.53 @ 105.32

mauve66

damn, i just got the June one a couple of weeks ago
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

FastbackJon

Sweet! I'll have to check that out. Thanks Bob. I sent that picture in a long time ago, looks like I took it three years ago, 5/6/2006.

"This was the dedication of the altar, in the day when it was anointed, by the princes of Israel: twelve chargers of silver, twelve silver bowls, twelve spoons of gold..." -- Numbers 7:84 KJV

Sublime/Sixpack

1970 Sublime R/T, 440 Six Pack, Four speed, Super Track Pak

67_Dodge_Charger

Nice photo and paragraph Jon.  That is a cool pic next to the tank.

Robert

ChgrSteve67

I keep seeing this reoccuring pattern of Magazines not telling the owners of the cars they are doing a story of them and their car.

You would think they would at least send them a free copy of the issue and a thanks for supplying them with material and pictures to print.

Congradulations Jon

Brock Samson

Magazines are horrible about handleing their business,.. Back in the '80s I was shopping my Photo Portfolio around to east coast (as most of them are) car magazines I was trying to market myself as a west coast writer and Photog.  the trade name is "Stringer", anyhow,..
  The first one i sent it out to was High Performance Mopar, they kept it nearly 4 Mos. before finally telling me they were not interested after (dodgeing sorry..) my many calls for Mos.
I really was lucky they sent it back at all and didn't lose it,.. as it turned out - it was alll bad,.. a week or so later all my stuff, portfolio, camaras tripods lights,.. everything was stolen out of my van right out in-front of my job.
It's been over 20 years and it still pisses me off.  :flame:

Chryco Psycho

Congrats Jon , been too long since I saw that car

FastbackJon

Hey Neil! Yep, been a while.

I just picked up two of the magazines. It's not in the Pentastars section but rather the reader contributions (write-in's) so they didn't butcher anything (as editors usually do), looks just like what I wrote or would have written.

Cool stuff. Funny though that they print I'm 22 when I'm now 25....lol. Shows how long their stuff lays around.

"This was the dedication of the altar, in the day when it was anointed, by the princes of Israel: twelve chargers of silver, twelve silver bowls, twelve spoons of gold..." -- Numbers 7:84 KJV

FastbackJon

Nacho-RT74

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on May 05, 2009, 08:06:18 PM
Congrats Jon , been too long since I saw that car

Quote from: FastbackJon on May 05, 2009, 08:50:58 PM
Hey Neil! Yep, been a while.

I just picked up two of the magazines. It's not in the Pentastars section but rather the reader contributions (write-in's) so they didn't butcher anything (as editors usually do), looks just like what I wrote or would have written.

Cool stuff. Funny though that they print I'm 22 when I'm now 25....lol. Shows how long their stuff lays around.

Lost childrens of the board are coming back!!!  we have missed you, I am so happy noooow :'( :'( :'(

congrast Jon for the mag !!!! now you are famous!!! your dad Must be happy up there!!! :angel:
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html