News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

white Superbird on ebay anyones?

Started by chargerman69, July 29, 2013, 11:08:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maxwellwedge

Judging by the ebay handle - I would say it is member of this board - Taxspeaker.

Also - same sig.

Good luck with the auction Taxspeaker... :2thumbs:

moparstuart

:shruggy:   what was the code for that interior in a plymouth ?  , that looks like 70 charger stuff   ?
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

62 Max

taxspeaker

Yeah grabbed interior pictures from charger folder instead of superbird folder. Superbird in terror is correct and in modified and confusion by myself is a reason for the sale!

hemi68charger

Quote from: taxspeaker on July 30, 2013, 12:46:20 PM
Yeah grabbed interior pictures from charger folder instead of superbird folder. Superbird in terror is correct and in modified and confusion by myself is a reason for the sale!
I  believe you can change out the pictures for a certain amount of time after the initial ebay submission.....
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Speedfreak

You really need to add more pictures to your auction, no one is going to bid on it as is.   You need good interior pics and dash, undercarriage, engine compartment.  You can add pics as long as there are no bids on it, which right now there are not.  If you leave as it, most likely no bids or less bids.  You have it a good price, but no one is bidding because they do not know what they are really buying.  Its up to you.

held1823

Quote from: taxspeaker on July 30, 2013, 12:46:20 PM

you can change the text and/or photos until there is a bid placed, or the auction has less than twelve hours to go.
Ernie Helderbrand
XX29L9B409053