News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

73-74 B body 4 speed

Started by ralley72, August 28, 2009, 04:39:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ralley72

Does anybody have a picture of a 73 or 74 4 speed Charger trans, with the shift rods installed from under the car? I want to see if the one a have is correct. One with the rear mounts in use. My car has buckets seat without console and no buddy seat. Thanks in advance.

Mike
1973 Roadrunner 400 mag. 4 sp

jaak

Mike,
I had my trans out of my 73 Rallye a couple of months ago while replacing the clutch, I replaced all seals/gaskets and the 1-2 interlock lever. Here some pics I took while it was out. If you have any questions just ask. The reverse rod will go underneath mount. My car is a bucket, no console, no buddy seat also.
Hope this helps.

Jason

ralley72

Yes, thats exactly what I wanted to see, Thanks you very much. Mine is the same thing, only not yellow.LOL.

Mike
1973 Roadrunner 400 mag. 4 sp

jaak

Quote from: ralley72 on August 29, 2009, 09:18:45 PM
Yes, thats exactly what I wanted to see, Thanks you very much. Mine is the same thing, only not yellow.LOL.

Mike

LOL, yeah I dont know whats up with that, its the numbers matching trans....I guess the last person that had it out thought it would look better yellow  :shruggy:

Glad to help,
Jason