News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

WIW Question

Started by THE CHARGER PUNK, May 18, 2009, 10:16:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THE CHARGER PUNK

Im finally drawing closer to buying a car and i was wondering what kind of price would i be looking at for like a 73-4 charger project ? as i realize it as more of a reality of owning a charger as the 3rd gens are cheaper and ive become quite a fan of the SE cars with the special side windows  :2thumbs:

PocketThunder

$500?  $5000??  Brewster, we cant tell you our opinion unless you have a particular car in mind with a picture of it.  But, you should have just as good of an idea as the rest of us since you've been on here for a long time and have probably looked at more Charger pictures than the rest of us.  (except for your partner in crime)  :icon_smile_big:   :whistling:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."