News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Door locking mech screws

Started by sanders7981, August 18, 2012, 02:35:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sanders7981

I need to find some screws that fit the door locking mechanism that attaches to the door along the door jamb, not the one that attaches to the actual body jamb.  These are the screws that go through the outside metal attaching the locking piece that keeps the door shut.  I have some of the original screws, but Lowes or Home Depot didn't have any that matched.  Anyone know where I could find some and what the exact size is?

elacruze

I'm actually in the process of stripping the parts from 3 charger doors. Got a pic of what you need? I don't need all this hardware but can't stand the thought of throwing it away.
1968 505" EFI 4-speed
1968 D200 Camper Special, 318/2bbl/4spd/4.10
---
Torque converters are for construction equipment.

sanders7981

I can get a pic.  Will post it up tomorrow.  It's just three screws from the door. I would need 6 total if you have them.

Ghoste

You are talking about the Philips head screws that hold the latch receiver onto the door jamb then?

sanders7981

Yep... elacruze took care of me.   :cheers: