News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Cheap source for daytona rear window plug

Started by spoolinhard, November 30, 2011, 08:33:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A383Wing

I would hold the video recorder if you would put mine in  :D

BigBlockSam

QuoteNext time I install one, I'll make a video of the entire process

only if you do it in a g string  :boogie: :boogie: :boogie:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

hotrod98

Quote from: richRTSE on December 04, 2011, 05:54:17 PM
QuoteWe're all very fortunate that Dane figured out that the vega hatch would work in the first place. Certainly made the transformation much easier and much, much cheaper.

Dane was the guy who came up with that?? I never knew that...nice job Dane!  :2thumbs:

If I remember the story correctly, Dane and his dad were walking through a parking lot and saw a vega. They measured the glass and realized that it was very similar to a Daytona setup. Maybe Dane will chime in and correct me if I'm wrong.
Quote from: BigBlockSam on December 04, 2011, 09:20:51 PM

only if you do it in a g string  :boogie: :boogie: :boogie:

I've been working out but I still don't see that happening.  ;D

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

moparstuart

Quote from: hotrod98 on December 05, 2011, 05:10:59 PM
Quote from: richRTSE on December 04, 2011, 05:54:17 PM
QuoteWe're all very fortunate that Dane figured out that the vega hatch would work in the first place. Certainly made the transformation much easier and much, much cheaper.

Dane was the guy who came up with that?? I never knew that...nice job Dane!  :2thumbs:

If I remember the story correctly, Dane and his dad were walking through a parking lot and saw a vega. They measured the glass and realized that it was very similar to a Daytona setup. Maybe Dane will chime in and correct me if I'm wrong.
Quote from: BigBlockSam on December 04, 2011, 09:20:51 PM

only if you do it in a g string  :boogie: :boogie: :boogie:

I've been working out but I still don't see that happening.  ;D
:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :slap: :slap:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE