News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Mopar Project / Parts Collection

Started by Shakey, February 11, 2008, 08:31:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Can't Say Where This Place Is - Should I Still Post the Photos?

Yes - Post 'em Up
No - Don't Tease

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

gts95

Wow, thanks for the pics! Safe to say its not in the Southwest!  :o  What a shame.....hope someone is able to get the Six-barrel Road Runner before it suffers the same fate.

bzabodyn

1969 Dodge Charger R/T - 426 HEMI/4 speed/Track Pack

Lowprofile

Thanks for showing the pics Shakey.  :cheers: Lots of cool stuff & great project cars. Does he sell whole cars or just parts?

Hey, you didn't happen to see a front valance for a 70' Charger sitting around?  :D
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

skip68

Thank's Shakey, that was really cool to see.   :2thumbs:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Death1970Proof

1968 dart GTS!!!!!  :drool5: And is that a 1970 charger r/t?? IN ORANGE!!!!  :2thumbs: :cheers: :drool5: :o :o :o :o
"Remember when I said this car was death proof? Well that wasnt' a lie-this car is 100%death proof- only to get the benefit of it honey you really need to be sitting in my seat"...

runningman

Shakey,

I am looking for some sheetmetal.  Specifically the trunk drip rail areas from both quarters.  I cut my rotted areas out thinking a sheetmetal shop would be able to fabricate them.  I have taken them to three shops with no luck.  I was going to wait for the AMD quarters but I hate to replace them since they are actually in pretty decent shape.  Anyways if you think they would have some decent pieces please let me know.  Thanks 

Matt

69_500

Very interstin photos' thanks for sharing with us.

Man I see lots of parts hanging around in those pictures that I'd love to place on a storage shelf in my garage until the time comes to do a full restoration on my car. I see front windshields, upper door pads, rear ends, chrome trim, side windows, vent windows.

charge-it

I`ve been there and have almost all the same pics as you. By chance did you get a pic of the vin on that funky colored Road Runner? If you didn`t you missed out. Also, the "kiiler" cats must have been fed or you would have been mince meat. The guy buys and sells lots of parts. He advertises is just about every Mopar magazine out there. And most of all, he`s just a down to earth great person and loves all things Mopar. I lost count of the sets of H.P. exhaust manifolds hanging on the front fence.
Visit our new website:

http://www.pepsparts.com

Ghoste

Don't leave us hanging, what's the scoop on the funky Road Runner?

nvrbdn

guess we will never know about the funky road runner :rotz:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Ghoste

FJ6N96

I recognize this place but I will keep my mouth shut.  He's good people!