News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Christopher Philip Houg Felony Fraud charges filed

Started by dfan, July 27, 2009, 02:27:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Landonsrt

Dfan is trying not to post too much abouth the case since the (Bad Guy) is a member on here. Doesnt want to give alot of info out about the onging investigation against him...

Ghoste

Although he may be less a "member" and more of an opportunist who sees this as a good place to go fishing once in a while?

The70RT

It's been three months.........You would have thought he would have been to court by now. Who cares if he is a member?  He can still come on here and state something. What's he gonna do sue him for slander? The car is probably not in his possession anymore.....then if you win you gotta get blood out of a turnip. If he isn't in jail by now, I sure would be.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Landonsrt

Hes only tried to defend himself on this thread once. PUSSY!!

charge-it

Paypal ruled in my favor, funds released, case closed.
Visit our new website:

http://www.pepsparts.com

Landonsrt

Its just a matter of time before someone puts something through his skull...........

If you read this crook... F..U!!!!!!!!

Rolling_Thunder

Indio is about 2 hours from me...     any ideas ?  I also usually run into this douche at the Spring Fling...       any messages you want left on his car ? (Maybe with a black sharpie or just a lot of scratches ?)
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

Tilar

You might take a copy of that picture above, blow it up a little and tape it to the windshield so he can see it when he gets behind the wheel.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Arthu®

Quote from: Rolling_Thunder on January 08, 2010, 02:21:14 AM
Indio is about 2 hours from me...     any ideas ?  I also usually run into this douche at the Spring Fling...       any messages you want left on his car ? (Maybe with a black sharpie or just a lot of scratches ?)

Lance: Still got your Malibu?
Vincent: Aw, man. You know what some fucker did the other day?
Lance: What?
Vincent: Fucking keyed it.
Lance: Oh, man, that's fucked up.
Vincent: Tell me about it. I had it in storage for three years, it was out for five days and some dickless piece of shit fucked with it.
Lance: They should be fucking killed. No trial, no jury, straight to execution.
Vincent: Boy, I wish I could've caught him doing it. I'd have given anything to catch that asshole doing it. It'd been worth him doing it just so I could've caught him doing it.
Lance: What a fucker!
Vincent: What's more chickenshit than fucking with a man's automobile? I mean, don't fuck with another man's vehicle.
Lance: You don't do it.
Vincent: It's just against the rules.

No matter what he did you don't f*** with his car, you can beat the living daylights out of him, but you just don't mess with a man's car.

As for the case I hope justice prevails (whatever justice that might be).

Arthur
Striving for world domination since 1986

a69440rt

Hello fellow board members,
Chris Houg just ripped me off in the amount of $53.95. He placed a chargeback on my paypal account saying he didn't recieve the item he purchased from me on ebay. Well, he picked the wrong guy to mess with. I ship all of my items with tracking and insurance and have proof his item was delivered. Paypal has reversed the transaction and taken back the $53.95 he paid until they investigate. What is there to investigate? I sent paypal the link to the USPS website with proof his item was delivered. That same info is also available in my paypal account transactions. They are going to take 5 days to investigate!? It would take them about 30 seconds of investigating to see what this scumbag is trying to pull. He is playing ignorant to this by saying things like "what are you talking about?" I'm going to post the truth about our transaction on every Mopar board that I'm a member of and may join more boards just to warn other venders/sellers/buyers about dealing with this scumbag. I have all the facts to back up what I'm posting, no lies, just the truth. SELLERS/BUYERS/VENDERS BEWARE!!! Here's his info in case anyone needs to pay him a friendly visit. It's too bad I'm 3500+ miles away...
Harrison Houg AKA Chris Houg
78504 Ewarton Rd
Indio, CA 92203
United States
Here's one of his ebay user names so that you can add it to your blocked bidder list:206.889mph
and here's two of his email addresses in case anyone needs to email him:xx29j9b@gmail.com and "CHRIS HOUG" <impalasinc@gmail.com>
You've all been warned.
sincerly,
Mark @ Peps Parts

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know him. over the summer I put out a warning about him. He got ahold pf me to buy Kelsey Hays recall wheels. He insisted on COD 2400.00 dollars.
He told me he wanted to do COD becouse he did not trust me. I said no problem. I sent them and he was fighting with the UPS man over leaving the boxes at his house and he would have to come back later the pic up the money. UPS said no. so the wheels stayed in the UPS warehouse for two weeks with ups going to the house dropping of the letter telling him to go to ups to pick up. i called him , spoke to him and he told me he was on his way to ups. It never happened They came back to my house and I was out of 200.00 dollars for cod ins. and shipping...

1969 Charger RT/SE, KH Wheels
1967 Plymouth GTX
1968 Plymouth Satellite

66FBCharger

'69 Charger R/T 440 4 speed T5, '70 Road Runner 440+6 4 speed, '73 'Cuda 340 4 speed, '66 Charger 383 Auto
SOLD!:'69 Charger R/T S.E. 440 4 speed 3.54 Dana rolling body

charge-it

Quote from: Rolling_Thunder on January 08, 2010, 02:21:14 AM
Indio is about 2 hours from me...     any ideas ?  I also usually run into this douche at the Spring Fling...       any messages you want left on his car ? (Maybe with a black sharpie or just a lot of scratches ?)
Paypal ruled in my favor, released the funds back into my account, case closed.
Visit our new website:

http://www.pepsparts.com

Ghoste

You won't even get an envelope.  Empty promises are this guys modus operandi.

Tilar

Sounds like a few people need to get together, take joker around behind the wood shed and speak to him by hand for about 20 minutes. Maybe this would get him back on track.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

The70RT

Quote from: Tilar on January 09, 2010, 06:06:21 PM
Sounds like a few people need to get together, take joker around behind the wood shed and speak to him by hand for about 20 minutes. Maybe this would get him back on track.

It looks to me that untill he goes to jail or worse nothing is gonna stop him. He has gotten away with so much his actions are just common place. If anyone ever see's him he will probably be alone. I don't seeing him having too many friends.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

TreDEE

Man looks like Chris is still up to his old tricks. Sorry to hear you've been taken by him. You're not the first, and probably not the last. He was into imports for a while, and ripped off members over at s2ki.com . Check the user amuseap1. He is also into lowriders and has made a bad name for himself on layitlow.com under the name Spanish Caravan. The guy is a straight con man. In person he is a nice guy and very believable, but is always mixed up in a bad financial transaction of some sort. He passes bad checks, does constant chargebacks on his credit cards and has committed insurance fraud. Do a search for his name under the Riverside County Public Records. He has a TON of judgments against him. He was a licensed real estate agent for a while but became known for screwing people over. He did the same thing when he was selling cars for local dealerships. The guy is a con man and has been at it a long time. I hope you get him. Good luck.

http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=240191&st=50   (starts on middle of page 2)

http://propertytaxbuster.pissedconsumer.com/chris-houg-a-fraud-20090110144001.html

GL#10

Hey

This is the problem with the US legal system , it protects the scumbag crim , and does nothing for the victim  !!!!.

K.c

200MPH

he will cross the wrong person one of these days...
Charger

Highbanked Hauler

Quote from: GL#10 on July 01, 2010, 05:50:42 AM
Hey

This is the problem with the US legal system , it protects the scumbag crim , and does nothing for the victim  !!!!.

K.c
He should be given a fair trial and properly recycled like any other type of hazardous waste. :yesnod: :angel:
69 Charger 500, original owner  
68 Charger former parts car in process of rebuilding
92 Cummins Turbo Diesel
04 PT Cruiser

cpthowdy1369

DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT!!!

studio57

572 Aluminum Hemi + 6speed autom. 1968 Charger XV-motorsports Level II suspension.

Landonsrt

big don

This "cocks_cker" screwed me out of $1,017.04 for ten Goodyear Tires.  He is lucky he lives in California and I am in Wisconsin cause I would track this crook down and WHOOP his skinny little ass!

Rallyecharger

I am really puzzled that this guy is still breathing......someone should do the world a favor here and take care of this problem  :D............... :Twocents:

rrstroker71

Had one dealing with him, he did pay me for the parts, but it was a pain, then he said he had a car he wanted me to work on, we talked a few times and now he  does not reply to e-mails or phone messages. No big deal for me, but he sure talked a good game and money was no problem, guess doing a legit deal with a contract scared him!