News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

73 rear valance

Started by mopar73, July 30, 2009, 05:09:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mopar73

Anyone know if a 71-72 rear valance will fit on a 73?  When AMD has them I was hopeing to order the earlier ones without the slots for the rubber bumpers but with the cutouts for the exhaust

Beer

Called AMD to get an update on the famed rear valance with cutouts...EVERY CALL promises promises...Todays news  15 August they will have a test piece and if it goes well production and on the shelves in two monthes... been listening to that shit for a YEAR now.
1973 Dodge Charger 402 Stroker Smallblock 414 HP/ 466 ft/lbs torque,  8 3/4" 3.91 Suregrip rear w/ DR. Diff disk brake conversion, CalTracs single leaf and Rear Suspension, VFN Bulge Hood, Running, needs interior completed, Had to give to Ex-Wife in divorce 2017...

FLG

I think auto body specialty repo's em

Beer

I think they get them from AMD...I called them today as well, the stories are similiar.  They are listed/priced and a picture is on the the Specilities website.

1973 Dodge Charger 402 Stroker Smallblock 414 HP/ 466 ft/lbs torque,  8 3/4" 3.91 Suregrip rear w/ DR. Diff disk brake conversion, CalTracs single leaf and Rear Suspension, VFN Bulge Hood, Running, needs interior completed, Had to give to Ex-Wife in divorce 2017...

CDN72SE

Quote from: mopar73 on July 30, 2009, 05:09:04 PM
Anyone know if a 71-72 rear valance will fit on a 73?  When AMD has them I was hopeing to order the earlier ones without the slots for the rubber bumpers but with the cutouts for the exhaust
Yes it will fit.
1972 Charger SE

mopar73

thanks for the replies.  Who knows when they will show up, at least they are making an attempt for us poor 3rd gen guys.  I'm not at the stage for them now but it would sure be nice to have them ready to go