News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Got a pic of your Charger? Post up!......>>>>

Started by Johnny SixPack, July 18, 2005, 03:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mxcharger69

Here is a pic of mine fresh from paint last weekend! These pics are the past week's reconstruction.

next project!!! 383 black car

terrible one

Nice looking Charger! The 383 one looks pretty solid too. Is it all there and just torn down or are you starting with a shell?

mxcharger69

it a really good shell. most of it is laying in it, k member and front suspension, workable fenders and hood, and i have alot of parts i have accumulated over the years building the first one. main have to finds will be; glass, rearend, drivetrain, and some body work(done by myself), wiring and interior. it will be fun, just like the first one.

Back N Black

Welcome! mxcharger69,
Nice work, how long have you been working on her?

T16

Here´s a few pics.. click or larger image  :icon_smile_approve:
Left to do is a blackout decal on the hood.. and lower the rearend

deathtrap

The deathtrap. With much thanks to Chryco...

The70RT

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Adrian

This is how mine looks now. These pictures were taken at Santa Pod England Jul 2007

GeneralLeeTESH

Here's the DUKTONA (pronounced "DUKE-TONA")
The TESH

FastbackJon

So I was told I haven't got any pictures of my Chargers up on this thread yet...

I just have a red '66 440 Charger.
Citron '66 318 Poly Charger
Primer '67 383 Charger.
Super-Blue '68 Charger R/T
"This was the dedication of the altar, in the day when it was anointed, by the princes of Israel: twelve chargers of silver, twelve silver bowls, twelve spoons of gold..." -- Numbers 7:84 KJV

HeavyFuel

Quote from: GeneralLeeTESH on August 28, 2007, 01:45:20 PM

Don't anyone take offense.......oh, hell take offense if you want to.

I hope that wing is a Halloween costume for the GL, because that is one butt-ugly car.

70charger_boy

69bronzeT5

:lol:, its an ok car...not my choice of wing colour but its his so he can do what he wants with it. Its all about what he likes...Im just a fan of the weird front fenders... :icon_smile_blackeye:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

70charger_boy

Once again I would like to say that if you don't like his car give him the money to make it look the way you want or you can stfu

Marck

Here a couple of pictures of mine, as it looks now...

dads_69

Quote from: HeavyFuel on August 29, 2007, 03:43:47 PM
Quote from: GeneralLeeTESH on August 28, 2007, 01:45:20 PM

Don't anyone take offense.......oh, hell take offense if you want to.

I hope that wing is a Halloween costume for the GL, because that is one butt-ugly car.
Amen to that.
Hey, you can hate the game but don't hate the player.

69bronzeT5

Well my 69 looks wayyy different now. It no longer has its grille, bumpers, front valance, tailights, back up lights, rear seat, headlight support and some of the trim. I took it all off!! :icon_smile_big:

mopar67

Quote from: T16 on August 25, 2007, 04:42:51 PM

Here´s a few pics.. click or larger image  :icon_smile_approve:
Left to do is a blackout decal on the hood.. and lower the rearend
Very nice and good job! Or as we say in Sweden "Najs" ;)

68RT4ME

I'm new here as far as posting goes though I come to the site all the time. Anyway, Some very awesome rides are listed in this cool thread. I went through all 51 pages yesterday and was inspired to put mine in as well. Hope you all like it. The following are from last weeks gathering of the 1st annual, '71 Bee's and R/T's in Melbourne Fla. Hosted by JohnnyBee of www.71superbee.com. It was a cool event even if it was a small turn out. I know that it will grow as time goes on. John and his wife did an awesome job of hosting.

My car is a 440 w/Edelbrock Performer RPM heads, RPM intake, Edel. 750 Carb, Hooker Ceramic Headers, 2 1/2 in exhaust with Flowmasters 50 series mufflers, MSD coil and ignition box, Accel wires and plugs. A 727 trans with a GearVendors Overdrive and 3:91 gears.

I'm a MOPAR guy due to my buddy Troy.... no, the other one. He is responsible for my addiction going back to the 10th grade when he showed up at school in a '68 Charger that had some wierd custom paint job on it with some naked baby angels on it  :smilielol:. It really wasn't till he got the thing painted that anyone would drive around with him  :cheers:  Since then though, I've been hooked. Damn it man! What have you done to me?  :brickwall:....lol

'69 Charger R/T, T5, Tan Top, Tan Interior, Black Stripe. Complete numbers matching 440 4Spd

keepat

mr440

Sorry no pics of mine but this is a link to 3 of the TV programs that my 68 Charger has been in over here in the UK. Have a look and see what you think

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhGEitMeDTw

HeavyFuel

Quote from: 70charger_boy on August 29, 2007, 04:01:06 PM
Once again I would like to say that if you don't like his car give him the money to make it look the way you want or you can stfu

This forum is all about expressing opinions.......who the hell are you to tell us to shut up?

70charger_boy

Quote from: HeavyFuel on August 30, 2007, 04:44:43 PM

This forum is all about expressing opinions.......who the hell are you to tell us to shut up?

post a pic of your car

472 R/T SE

68RT4ME, that's a sweet ride.  I really like the clean A/C install.  Your car looks a lot like Kori Alexander's, another beauty.

Naked baby angels,  :o, ewww gross.  I'm betting Troy has more than a few deep, dark secrets he doesn't tell us about.  :D

Nice job on your rig.  :2thumbs:

69bronzeT5

Quote from: 70charger_boy on August 30, 2007, 06:25:58 PM
Quote from: HeavyFuel on August 30, 2007, 04:44:43 PM

post a pic of your car

I can see the back of his car :lol: