News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Got a pic of your Charger? Post up!......>>>>

Started by Johnny SixPack, July 18, 2005, 03:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

4Bangin69

I'm new here and decided to jump right in  :icon_smile_big:
I have had the car since August but was finally able to get it home so I can start working on her.

General_01

1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

Ghoste

Looks like a solid start, welcome to the group.

Hemidog

mikepmcs

Welcome :wave:

I do believe Dale Earnhardt did drive a Dodge Charger very early on, so the license plate frame can stay.  :2thumbs:
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Ghoste

Yes he did.  I have a Chevy buddy that I remind all the time about the fact that without Dodge to get him started Dale would still be working at a car wash or something.

1FastCharger

66 A100 - 68 Charger - 69 Charger

1968Dodge

'68 Charger R/T. Mild 440, 3.54 Dana.

1968Dodge

Wow sorry... Don't know why those pictures are so big

Brock Samson

Welcome to the site! That's a nice Charger and great big pictures too!  :2thumbs:
no worries.

mikepmcs

Welcome aboard. Nice car and here's a welcoming picture resize gift for you as well.
Dig the Direct Connection stuff!   :2thumbs:

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

mikepmcs

Here's one, I bet nobody has seen for a while...circa 1985 when I worked at Chrysler in Fairfax Va.

69 OUR/TEA

1968Dodge,

WOW!!!! :2thumbs: Car looks killer!!!! Has a nice stance,what rim and tire sizes are those??

Manfred318

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

lisiecki1

DAMN.................forgot how much i wanted a 68 until just now........
Remember the average response time to a 911 call is over 4 minutes.

The average response time of a 357 magnum is 1400 FPS.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,52527.0.html

66monaco

M ore
O utstanding
P ower
A nd
R eliability

1968Dodge

Quote from: 69 OUR/TEA on January 05, 2009, 03:33:35 PM
1968Dodge,

WOW!!!! :2thumbs: Car looks killer!!!! Has a nice stance,what rim and tire sizes are those??

Thanks a lot. The rears are 15x8 and the fronts are 15x7 Magnum 500s from Wheel Vintiques (what you get through summit). The radials are P275/60R15 in the back and I'm pretty sure the fronts are P235/70R15 (I'll double check this weekend).

1968Dodge

Quote from: mikepmcs on January 05, 2009, 01:08:46 PM
Welcome aboard. Nice car and here's a welcoming picture resize gift for you as well.
Dig the Direct Connection stuff!   :2thumbs:

Thanks a lot!

C_stripes

"No not yet, I kept bouncing between ideas on the name so I figured Id have to get to it first before I could really decide. I'm open to suggestions though cheers."  -Finn

Call her the Black Pearl.  lol.  It looks nice. I like the roof.  You need to call her something with a pirate themed name.

I'm smarter than I act, But I don't act smarter than I am.

kingjoop

1968 Dodge Charger R/T (8barrel 500Ci)
Only milk comes in 2 liters

My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber.

Hot Chicks and much more Horsepower: www.performancegirls.com

1FastCharger

Nice looking car King.

Did you go to an import car show by mistake? Maybe just to show them what a REAL car is.
66 A100 - 68 Charger - 69 Charger

66monaco

Quote from: kingjoop on January 05, 2009, 08:07:56 PM
sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet 68  :drool5:

here's mine  :cheers:

I just bought some valvecovers that you have! and I'm building a RamAir system to mine now, and I also putting msd 6al and new proform 750 to it ;) I'll send pics when it's ready! :)
M ore
O utstanding
P ower
A nd
R eliability

Frednek

First post for me. I've been researching this site for some time now and It's simply mind blowing, it's like I've died and gone to Charger heaven!!!
Oh no, it's gonna be a driver! ;)

Frednek

Oh no, it's gonna be a driver! ;)

Hemidog

Well, that body doesnt look that bad, any closeups?